Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

u know what.......that would be soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! veer and tapu hot but evil romance☺️ haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

no no veer becomes another tappu to take revenge on her ---pays her back in the same coin
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

no no veer becomes another tappu to take revenge on her ---pays her back in the same coin

no that would not be nice....might as well have tapu turning positive!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veer has passed the stupid stage long ago. He is beyond that to be puppet of his so called villanious wife..........
mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosie5

Well, we slowly see Veer giving into each and every demand of Tapasya, repeating dialogues like a kindergartener. And Taps madam in her own little schizophrenic world thinks Veer is actually going to one day mean them.

Veer is going to the wrong extreme in constantly giving into her and her lies. Why doesn't he go the other way, expose her and completely leave her character so ripped apart on the floor that Nani will need double specks to pick up the shreds. Why is he so weak that he believes that his brother will not understand the true reason of the rift between Taps and him. In fact I think Vansh will support his brother in getting rid of Tapasya and set her straight. Veer is losing his pride, his self respect and his whole strength and for what, to humour Tapasya's insane demands and endure her nautanki?
Like someone in the forum said, he is becoming namard. Maybe the channel wants one guy from each show to have that quality, it started with Laado, now this. Wonder who will be next?😆

vansh just came out his dark world...and his behavior is eccentric tooo...dust needs to settle down...before veer can take him into confidence...except this thing, veer has been open and clear about his intentions and decisions...said everything in in front of everyone and open...but as far as exposing tapasya in her house...it is just humiliating jogi thakur tooo..how can he narrate such disgusting incident...and then even if he would just said ...she tried suiciding...his family will have sympathy for tapasya, because they would think about her love and pain...for them ichha was just maid's daughter...totally unwanted and unwelcome
Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know Mai is totally in love with Taps and it is really disgusting to see from the time of marriage how she forced her son to live with a girl she real;ly knows nothing about other than that she is a Thakur's daughter. But I think even though you guys think he is just being a puppet he is stupid to allow himself to be one.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys....plz dont blame veer...sorry, i am so in love with this character that  i feel only sad for him.
i was weeping wen taps was making a dancing doll out of him.
veer's world begins and ends with ichha even though now she is married to his bro.
i dont blame him...he has always been in love with her and taps has never given him any reason to divert his feelings.
even today he is dancing to tapasya's tunes only so that ichha be happy.

maybe veer thinks that because ichha loves tapasya more than anyone....so she shud be the one to expose taps.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
veer needs to forget icha now....thinking abt her will only cause him dukh cos she has gone into full pati vrata mode!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a new gal has to be introduced for veer , and spare us no taps and veer no way
SRKLuvr thumbnail
i dont hVE a problem with veeya as long as tapu turns nice
nutmeg7 thumbnail
it should be icchha or a new girl for veer.....no tappu...