CID

A SMALL WORD ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CUTE..SRI

Groupbie

CUTE..SRI

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
HI...all.. the word LIFE is very small word but it is worth 70-80 beautiful  years, and sounds a priceless value... (jiski kiimath koi bhi nahi chuka saktha) and i dnt like such a life to be wasted by committing suicides .....

i have come across A TRAGIC  incident 5 yrs ago.. my batch mate..sony ( engg branch).. we  both used to study in same engg college(differnet branches)..i dnt have much friendship but i knew her very well and be used to get into same bus everyday.. by her appearance she used to look tough..
one day i just got from a totally packed  bus in my college stop and noticed sony ,she too got down the same bus. i said hi.. for that she reacted in a very pale manner,walked fast to college..and i thought may  she was not feeling well that day.. later in the afternoon i was writting my class test then suddenly the whole class seemed to be disturbed .. i dnt know wat happened bcoz i was in last bench.. but after the bell rang my friend came to me said that the girl committed  suicide near the bustop.i was really shocked and was unable to get words my friend calmed me.. and all of our classmates went to the stop to see her dead body.sony  first attended her first class sat there for 15-20 mins and suddenly wen the class started she asked permission of mam ..mam asked her in anger wen will u come back.. she answered may be not..mam did n't understood her words, continued the class,and this girl left.. later  she consumed some poison,and started talking to her mom in std booth, and after sometime she lost conscious and fell down..the people nearby observed this and took her to a small clinic which was nxt to the booth.. i just hate the dr who was there, he was scared wen he came to know tat this girl consumed poison and merely did medication and refused to do further bcz that was a police case.. before she died she wrote in her hand in hindi that she wants to live .. but no use .. everything was over...i dnt know wat was the situation sony  gone thru which made her take such a decision... but in the paper it was given that for small reason ( i feel a rediculous reason) of stealing other girl's scientific calculator and caught red handed ..felt humilated and comitted suicide..this was the thing given in paper.. i dnt know wat was the exact reason..

there was one more case happened in my school wen i was in 9th and the boy committed suicide was 7th for a silly reason he asked his parents to allow him for going to NCC camp ..but there parents refused ..then he committed suicide by hanging himself wen no one was in the house and left a suicide note mentioning the above reason ....i just can't understand why even a small child who hasn't even stepped into life who is in a bud  gets an idea of committing suicide?

but ..from all these incidences what i feel like questioning  is why do these people cant sustain hard situations.. is the situation wat they r going thru really worths one priceless ,valuable life?
for a may be a small reason or big.. the main things which forces a person to suicide are
1) If a person deprives of wat he wants or wen he fails to get what he wanted.
2)Ego / anger on a person
3)Society
4)love  failure,parents pressure
5)Because of unsuccess in life.

I feel these may be the reasons ..But why dnt these people think once to get out this situation?why cant they sustain their depression?

But i would like to say one word to all... life is a very worthy possession,an asset of one's own.. so  before taking such a step the person has to think once .. the person should try to overcome the depression,anger and think with a cool mind..  if the person feels that his life is of no use.. then i will say that it may be useless to him , but there are many of his beloved who feel it valuable.. think about them once.. if the person feels that his beloved one's are the reason for this decision.. even then there is a solution there are lot many people in this world who are deprived of their parents , children, try to help them u can be a supporting hand to them.. but simply wasting a valuable life is of no use.. sounds useless..
If u dnt like to live for urself then try living for others.. leading life for others  worth more than living for our sake..
and
i think this  is will be the  remedy for this suicide crime rate..

I am writing  all these out of my experience... bcz i was also a victim for such thoughts .. but i sustained the pressure and now feeling better..Thumbs Up

Even i felt  depressed many moments  in my  life.. i also used to get such a stupid thoughts... but wen i get such a thought i will try to divert my mind in various thing like i will start watching cartoon shows,listen to music,do some garden work planting plants,watering them,reading books which gives us moral support,  .. .. and in that process  i started watching cid reruns and in net while i was looking for the old cases i came across this form and joined here i felt somewat diverted and balanced..
..later oneday i  visited a blind school with my mates and juniors ..after seeing them i felt really relieved and this thought totally vanished.... bcz the sight of blind children who cant see with their eyes , but  can see the world only thru ears and touch really melted my heart.. though they were blind the boys played cricket and the small girls of age 9-10 yrs explained me how to cook a potato curry.. the girls sang inspiring songs with sweet voice.. they looked confident.  while we were talking to them they touched our hands and felt happy that there was someone who cares for them.. the girls were not leaving us they were feeling sad wen we started  home..
really we all should learn the value of life from them.....
and now i am  ok .Thumbs Up

I wrote all  this out of emotion after reading the tragic incident posted... sorry for writing  something out of topic.. i think i was over excited..
it is  like a small message  which i wanted to pass..k any ways ...sorry for wasting one form page ..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterzerry123teju_gsunnyp1414

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A SMALL WORD ..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CUTE..SRI

HI...all.. the word LIFE is very small word but it is worth 70-80 beautiful  years, and sounds a priceless value... (jiski kiimath koi bhi nahi chuka saktha) and i dnt like such a life to be wasted by committing suicides .....

i have come across A TRAGIC  incident 5 yrs ago.. my batch mate..sony ( engg branch).. we  both used to study in same engg college(differnet branches)..i dnt have much friendship but i knew her very well and be used to get into same bus everyday.. by her appearance she used to look tough..
one day i just got from a totally packed  bus in my college stop and noticed sony ,she too got down the same bus. i said hi.. for that she reacted in a very pale manner,walked fast to college..and i thought may  she was not feeling well that day.. later in the afternoon i was writting my class test then suddenly the whole class seemed to be disturbed .. i dnt know wat happened bcoz i was in last bench.. but after the bell rang my friend came to me said that the girl committed  suicide near the bustop.i was really shocked and was unable to get words my friend calmed me.. and all of our classmates went to the stop to see her dead body.sony  first attended her first class sat there for 15-20 mins and suddenly wen the class started she asked permission of mam ..mam asked her in anger wen will u come back.. she answered may be not..mam did n't understood her words, continued the class,and this girl left.. later  she consumed some poison,and started talking to her mom in std booth, and after sometime she lost conscious and fell down..the people nearby observed this and took her to a small clinic which was nxt to the booth.. i just hate the dr who was there, he was scared wen he came to know tat this girl consumed poison and merely did medication and refused to do further bcz that was a police case.. before she died she wrote in her hand in hindi that she wants to live .. but no use .. everything was over...i dnt know wat was the situation sony  gone thru which made her take such a decision... but in the paper it was given that for small reason ( i feel a rediculous reason) of stealing other girl's scientific calculator and caught red handed ..felt humilated and comitted suicide..this was the thing given in paper.. i dnt know wat was the exact reason..

there was one more case happened in my school wen i was in 9th and the boy committed suicide was 7th for a silly reason he asked his parents to allow him for going to NCC camp ..but there parents refused ..then he committed suicide by hanging himself wen no one was in the house and left a suicide note mentioning the above reason ....i just can't understand why even a small child who hasn't even stepped into life who is in a bud  gets an idea of committing suicide?

but ..from all these incidences what i feel like questioning  is why do these people cant sustain hard situations.. is the situation wat they r going thru really worths one priceless ,valuable life?
for a may be a small reason or big.. the main things which forces a person to suicide are
3)Society

I feel these may be the reasons ..But why dnt these people think once to get out this situation?why cant they sustain their depression?

But i would like to say one word to all... life is a very worthy possession,an asset of one's own.. so  before taking such a step the person has to think once .. the person should try to overcome the depression,anger and think with a cool mind..  if the person feels that his life is of no use.. then i will say that it may be useless to him , but there are many of his beloved who feel it valuable.. think about them once.. if the person feels that his beloved one's are the reason for this decision.. even then there is a solution there are lot many people in this world who are deprived of their parents , children, try to help them u can be a supporting hand to them.. but simply wasting a valuable life is of no use.. sounds useless..
If u dnt like to live for urself then try living for others.. leading life for others  worth more than living for our sake..
and
i think this  is will be the  remedy for this suicide crime rate..

I am writing  all these out of my experience... bcz i was also a victim for such thoughts .. but i sustained the pressure and now feeling better..Thumbs Up

Even i felt  depressed many moments  in my  life.. i also used to get such a stupid thoughts... but wen i get such a thought i will try to divert my mind in various thing like i will start watching cartoon shows,listen to music,do some garden work planting plants,watering them,reading books which gives us moral support,  .. .. and in that process  i started watching cid reruns and in net while i was looking for the old cases i came across this form and joined here i felt somewat diverted and balanced..
..later oneday i  visited a blind school with my mates and juniors ..after seeing them i felt really relieved and this thought totally vanished.... bcz the sight of blind children who cant see with their eyes , but  can see the world only thru ears and touch really melted my heart.. though they were blind the boys played cricket and the small girls of age 9-10 yrs explained me how to cook a potato curry.. the girls sang inspiring songs with sweet voice.. they looked confident.  while we were talking to them they touched our hands and felt happy that there was someone who cares for them.. the girls were not leaving us they were feeling sad wen we started  home..
really we all should learn the value of life from them.....
and now i am  ok .Thumbs Up

I wrote all  this out of emotion after reading the tragic incident posted... sorry for writing  something out of topic.. i think i was over excited..
it is  like a small message  which i wanted to pass..k any ways ...sorry for wasting one form page ..Smile

nice msg..thank u for dis msg dear...Big smilemany of us face diff prob...bt experiences teach us how 2 overcum dem....even emotions also...

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
nice

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nice

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
salam,,,app na kia topic choose kia ha,,,kall forum par suicide ka bara main he topic tha jis ma aik mother na apni daughter ke sath suicide ke thee,,,,mato kahti hon app na jo reasons batae hain bilkul sahee hain,,,
3)Society
                                mare nazzar main 3rd reason sab sa ziada vaja ha,,,hamari society hamara apna lia or hamara sath rahna vala dosra logon ka lia ham na mushkil bana di ha,,,we interfere others lifes but did not help others,,
4th reason is related to 1st one,,,love is not problem,,,problem is what we want,,,hmain khud ko nahe pata hamin kia chahia,,jab nahe milta to sabbar nahe karta,,jo haa us par khush nahe hota
or chahia,,bohot chahia,,,,sab kuch chahia,,,too
appto aik samajdar insan lagta ho apka mind main kiu  ye sab???
apni feeling ham sab ka sath shere ki thanks,,,kahta hain,,,
zindagi ki kadar karni ho to apna see upper nahe,,,apna sa thora necha(down)dakho,,,you saw blind people,,you will understand what i mean to say,,,,
life is a precious gift of God,,,take care,,

Edited by jatt48 - 01 May 2010 at 8:08am

viva2010

Groupbie

viva2010

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top