DIMRI, plz answer this!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aarps14

aarps14

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry Guys............. no offence ... but can u pls tell me who this DIMRI is? I keep reading abt this one in several posts but have no idea who it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIMRI, plz answer this!!! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarps14

Sorry Guys............. no offence ... but can u pls tell me who this DIMRI is? I keep reading abt this one in several posts but have no idea who it is

Dimri means Garima DimriBig smile....Garima Dimri is the creative head of the show......V all fans are very upset with her and her company(i.e. her creative team) as she has been ruining the concept and storyline of the showAngry.....She has been ruining the Naitik-Akshara chemistryAngry.......

sia.k_1

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by aarps14

Dimri means Garima DimriBig smile....Garima Dimri is the creative head of the show......V all fans are very upset with her and her company(i.e. her creative team) as she has been ruining the concept and storyline of the showAngry.....She has been ruining the Naitik-Akshara chemistryAngry.......

chemistry????????????????????so there is no such thing here...only thing that is prsent is biology woh bhi food technology....Sleepy

sia.k_1

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

</div>Clapwell said......
<div>DimriAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!

I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchwat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!AngryDeadnaitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!Dead

i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????ConfusedConfusedConfusedand to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!Deaddimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedDeadDead

This all is above(actually belowLOL)my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

ditto !   Clap a week back he's searching for some other rishta for nandini and now he's suddenly turned in mohit's favor !

sia.k_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top