Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: manasi_31

Dimri means Garima Dimri😃....Garima Dimri is the creative head of the show......V all fans are very upset with her and her company(i.e. her creative team) as she has been ruining the concept and storyline of the show😡.....She has been ruining the Naitik-Akshara chemistry😡.......

chemistry????????????????????so there is no such thing here...only thing that is prsent is biology woh bhi food technology....🥱
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: manasi_31

</div>👏well said......
<div>Dimri😡😡😡!!!!!!

I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!!wat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!😡🤢naitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!🤢

i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????😕😕😕and to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!🤢dimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!😕🤢🤢

This all is above(actually below😆)my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕

ditto !   👏 a week back he's searching for some other rishta for nandini and now he's suddenly turned in mohit's favor !