Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
finally naitik understood mohit is the only guy who is capable of nandini...........but my question is "why did he take abt 6 months to understand this"?????? i mean he knew he is educated , sanskaari, but still did not think he was capable enough!!
now all of a sudden , after trial method , DIMRI finally thought tht naitik shud realise mohit is the rite one for nandini!! we knew this had to happen sum day , but for tht DIMRI spoilt naitik s character (thanks to the earlier track) , made akshara leave the hous, n wat not!!!! if
DIMRI had made her brains work , this track would hav ended 3 months back!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavispiyualkaveil_of_roses-mari-Apoorva_22_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DIMRI, plz answer this!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
simple.........Dimri is PAGAL......n trying to influence us n make us pagal....n i think she has been successful........Big smile Big smile

poora torture we r bearing since 4-5 months......n end the outcome is this..then what was the need i don't know...Confused Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1-mari---Nishita--_Divya_

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yaar but u think if they would have done this 3 months back then how would they have wasted ur 3 months. They needed a story for 3 months and for thatthey needed  to drag this track and we wll know this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Clapwell said......
DimriAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!
I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch wat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!AngryDead naitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!Dead
i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????ConfusedConfusedConfused and to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!Dead dimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedDeadDead
This all is above(actually belowLOL) my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisApoorva_22sia.k_1_charu_

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Clapwell said......
DimriAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!
I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch wat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!AngryDead naitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!Dead
i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????ConfusedConfusedConfused and to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!Dead dimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedDeadDead
This all is above(actually belowLOL) my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused
aweome manasiClapClapClap..............yaar these questions our very mahaan DIMRI can only answer.....for this , we had to wait for 6 months....in tht DIMRI tot for timepass , lets ruin the serial also........Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31Apoorva_22

Apoorva_22

IF-Rockerz

Apoorva_22

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

finally naitik understood mohit is the only guy who is capable of nandini...........but my question is "why did he take abt 6 months to understand this"?????? i mean he knew he is educated , sanskaari, but still did not think he was capable enough!!
now all of a sudden , after trial method , DIMRI finally thought tht naitik shud realise mohit is the rite one for nandini!! we knew this had to happen sum day , but for tht DIMRI spoilt naitik s character (thanks to the earlier track) , made akshara leave the hous, n wat not!!!! if
DIMRI had made her brains work , this track would hav ended 3 months back!!

ClapClapClap Well said sia..!!!
I think dimri is using trial and error method to prove her creativity..!!!!ROFL

Edited by Apoorva_22 - 30 April 2010 at 11:59am

sia.k_1

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
is Darmi having brain   Shocked Shocked

sia.k_1

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
is dirmi having brine
i dot think so and im shore about that
she proved that not once but more then one time.......... Angry Angry Angry .Angry Angry Angry . Angry Angry Angry. Angry Angry Angry . Angry Angry Angry . Angry Angry

sia.k_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top