Posted: 13 years ago
finally naitik understood mohit is the only guy who is capable of nandini...........but my question is "why did he take abt 6 months to understand this"?????? i mean he knew he is educated , sanskaari, but still did not think he was capable enough!!
now all of a sudden , after trial method , DIMRI finally thought tht naitik shud realise mohit is the rite one for nandini!! we knew this had to happen sum day , but for tht DIMRI spoilt naitik s character (thanks to the earlier track) , made akshara leave the hous, n wat not!!!! if
DIMRI had made her brains work , this track would hav ended 3 months back!!

simple.........Dimri is PAGAL......n trying to influence us n make us pagal....n i think she has been successful........πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

poora torture we r bearing since 4-5 months......n end the outcome is this..then what was the need i don't know...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Yaar but u think if they would have done this 3 months back then how would they have wasted ur 3 months. They needed a story for 3 months and for thatthey needed  to drag this track and we wll know this
πŸ‘well said......
Dimri😑😑😑!!!!!!
I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!! wat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!😑🀒 naitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!🀒
i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!🀒 dimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’
This all is above(actually belowπŸ˜†) my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by manasi_31

πŸ‘well said......
Dimri😑😑😑!!!!!!
I'm tired of seeing all this now!!!!!! wat do they think r they going to show in a 1-hour epi???!!!!😑🀒 naitik will tell every1 mohit is The guy for nandini......Daddaji will suddenly agree to this in his mind...so he'll be going @mohit's house and discuss and finalise mohini rishta!!🀒
i didn't understand aisa kyaaaaa kar diya mohit ne achanak tht naitik was convinced mohit is the 1 nd only rite guy for his didi???????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and to top it all,daddaji will go running to mohit for the rishta!!!!!🀒 dimri is just portraying this track in such a negative way!!!!! is she trying to show that naitik is finally ready to accept mohit as his siter's husband ONLY bcoz he cudn't find any1 else for her???or rather bcoz no1 else suited THEIR customs,THEIR traditions,THEIR views nd ideas,THEIR expectations?????!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ€’
This all is above(actually belowπŸ˜†) my level of understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•
aweome manasiClapClapClap..............yaar these questions our very mahaan DIMRI can only answer.....for this , we had to wait for 6 months....in tht DIMRI tot for timepass , lets ruin the serial also........Angry
Originally posted by sia.k_1

finally naitik understood mohit is the only guy who is capable of nandini...........but my question is "why did he take abt 6 months to understand this"?????? i mean he knew he is educated , sanskaari, but still did not think he was capable enough!!
now all of a sudden , after trial method , DIMRI finally thought tht naitik shud realise mohit is the rite one for nandini!! we knew this had to happen sum day , but for tht DIMRI spoilt naitik s character (thanks to the earlier track) , made akshara leave the hous, n wat not!!!! if
DIMRI had made her brains work , this track would hav ended 3 months back!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said sia..!!!
I think dimri is using trial and error method to prove her creativity..!!!!🀣

Edited by Apoorva_22 - 13 years ago
is Darmi having brain   πŸ˜² 😲
is dirmi having brine
i dot think so and im shore about that
she proved that not once but more then one time.......... 😑 😑 😑 .😑 😑 😑 . 😑 😑 😑. 😑 😑 😑 . 😑 😑 😑 . 😑 😑
Sorry Guys............. no offence ... but can u pls tell me who this DIMRI is? I keep reading abt this one in several posts but have no idea who it is

Originally posted by aarps14

Sorry Guys............. no offence ... but can u pls tell me who this DIMRI is? I keep reading abt this one in several posts but have no idea who it is

Dimri means Garima DimriπŸ˜ƒ....Garima Dimri is the creative head of the show......V all fans are very upset with her and her company(i.e. her creative team) as she has been ruining the concept and storyline of the show😑.....She has been ruining the Naitik-Akshara chemistry😑.......