Posted: 13 years ago
Terence is not only a real gem in dancing but as a person too...it was so touching to see how he helps people in need and allow the exposure of their talents so they can meet recognition from people...

god bless this grt guy and i hope tht kid can make it to the stage :)
I think we need more choreographers like Terrence around here ...
Every time I hear something about or from him, I go "It can't get better than this, this man is just WOW!"

And each time, it happens that a few days/weeks/months later, a new thing/story of his big heart touches me yet again. He's one of the very, very few people in the world probably, who's really touched me deep down!

Love you Terence!
Terru u are mind blowing..we love u.
Originally posted by Chits1

Terru u are mind blowing..we love u.

Maate aap kahan chali gayi thi?  we were missing you like so much.....Next time b4 u dissappear pls inform the Police here so we don't put out an APB 😉😆  looking for ya...I had the hound dogs loose sniffing for ya 😆

Welcome back 🤗

TL is awesome..⭐️

Terence is a sweet heart ❤️

Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Nice post Sash! 👍🏼
Yup hats off to Terence! he is not only a great artist, but he has a heart of Gold! 🤗
I felt a great respect for him when on his bday those kids gave dedication to him, then The story about How TLDAC has been involved in providing means for happiness to these special children! it was so touching!👍🏼 👏
And now this! 👏
Terrence represents a perfect idol for young generations!
Yaar how can a person be so good and how come they are always less in number! 😆
Fully agreed.....! In the west we have seen examples with celebrities doing compassionate work like Sting, Harry Connick Jr., ..., it is good to see some one in India ...👍🏼
Terence's generosity never ceases to amaze me..Hats off Sir..👏

Like I said before...He has a heart of an ANGEL and a nuturing soul!!

TL you so TOTALLY ROCK in every way!!
Terence's gesture of having his academy teach dance to these street kids in orphanages in really great.