Dill Mill Gaye

The best & desired SR scenes-today and 2mrw..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey Frends...well this topic is gng to be short from my side...will make more later on...Now..the main reason to open this...Just out of the world...i am soo still in dream land of Siddhimaa..after seeing today;s episode...the scenes shown was just out of the universe..the dream sequences were sooo stuning..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

1.Corridor Scene...the eyelock...Day Dreamingthen sid in the most beautiful trans for his love of his life in front of him..the files fall,then they bend and the most awesome scene with the sweetest bg..with sid lost in ridzEmbarrassed...the words all in some other place..then back to reality..then the sweet thought and smile on sid...Day Dreaming

2. Dressing Scene...who is assisting me in this case..i am siddhant modhi..sees her hands.the most beautiful ever he has seen..then looks at each other.Tongue.then the heart beat analysis...heart beat fast and slow...his own heart desc...then ridz ki definition..then the nurse leaves...she is lost whom does she ask to tie her gown,,she looks at sid with innocence and turns arounf,,,he comes close to her..from behind,,,he slowly ties her knot on her waist..her hair flying in his faceSilly..he gently pushes her strands of delicacy..then her neck from back...ohhh god let me just float here..was sid;s thoughts..then he ties and was about to kiss her there.Day Dreaming.then comes to reality..or his senses..u can say..ridz in fornt of her..again that cute smile...Embarrassed

3. Operation scene..ohh sid where thou art...kaha hai tumahre dyaan..scissors..nooo..he is lost in her..dream of sweetness..scissors..dr..siddhant..scissors..from behind..he comes back..he gives to her..then small eye steal..cotton..nooo he is gone phir se..cotton...he gives..a brush of fingers.,.ridz gives a look of intensity..then sid again gone to the world of love...

4.Precap Scene of Possesion..he pulls her into a room..his one hand around her petite waist..and the other grasps her arm,,looks into her eyes.Embarrassed..with pain..want..aggression..and love..the most..i dont want to talk on work ..but on us.Wink..ridz.stunned..in fear of loosing herself into him..whch she does nt want to..she with closed eyes and also at the same time wanting to be there onlyHug..said ...i dont want to speak to u..then with more passion and anger with a fuse..he pushes her with angst but with delicacy at the same time onto the wall..i want to speak to u once....the pain..the hurtness..the love in his eyes were never seen so much in sid by ridz..she looking at him with trance..a worth wait for all of usTongueWink

HeartEK DUM COMPLETE PAISE VASOOL  SHOW OF SR ...SIDDHANT & RIDZ TO FULLEST!Heart

Desired scene Now...A Dance Sequence..a dream will be more than wat we can ask...but if it is in reality...it would be a dream come true at the same time.Embarrassed.A passio  filled yet gentle...beautiful portrayed...a romantic number which is sooo desired and wanted..with sid in so much with ridz...and ridz equally giving in to him..flowing in her emotions and feelings for him..both lost in each other..the best dance ever..EmbarrassedThumbs Up

So guys give me your suggesstions and scenes which ever and wat type u want here..al ur thoughts..ideas...different scenes on our ever adorable SR..Tongue

Now i need to go..will come back for feedback...do keep it coming...please no bashing or unwanted negative thought s or coments on this topic...who does nt to read or give any ideas..keep away..or reports will be send..thanxSmile

Bye guys...Love Siddhima and they Rule!Wink

Edited by rosette80 - 30 April 2010 at 11:08am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shubabegumurcutexbhavdevibattu87ekthatigercelestaeMuasamSept16thrapunzel84supercool3kiran255JATINTHAKKARhreeyaaka7eelaMahampavsuppaasmysterieuxShiningStar18ANfan1000AnnaNAshleyprejudicedsajni786Monu-SunNaaAmereseshaaax3.norzarLennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best & desired SR scenes-today and 2mrw.." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hi

beautful analysis of the SR scenes today

lovely post

the corridior scene was cute, rids stood there for a long time to get pass sid, hahaha

loved they eye locks.

a fav part myn was the gown scene, Sid ne imagaination mein rdis ko gown pehnaya, loved hsi expressions

but the highlight of the day was indeed the precap, Gosh what a sizzling clip, loved sid's eyes in the scene and how rids was half heartedly telling him to leave,

waiting for mon

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARrosette80TheBlackJaguar

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Nice write up.

Cant wait for next week..Although I doubt they would actually talk much during the scene shown in pre-cap for now am happy that we at least got that scene.

Not sure what everyone felt, but to me this shows indications of Sid coming off his "Mahanta" mode....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARrosette80TheBlackJaguar

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKAR

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
awesome post!Smile...i loved the way you described SR scenes....today they were magical!Day Dreaming

JATINTHAKKAR

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

JATINTHAKKAR

AnnaNAshley

IF-Rockerz

AnnaNAshley

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yeah totally today's epi was just filled with SR magic ...I am gonna watch the repeat tonight and on Mondays as well[not to mention after watching million of times on YT] hehe
Going crazyyyy

JATINTHAKKAR

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JATINTHAKKARssdtvgojan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top