Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
omg omg omg....dev & co. does not live in canada.....but it feels like dev still has sum soft corner for geet...when naintara is hugging dev and telling him tht she thinks tht he has forgot her by making geet fall in luv with him.....dev is thinking wht hapenned to geet...the chemistry they actually share with each other.......it means there are grey sheds in his characters.....i so dont want D&G happen NOW after all these happen..but i just want geet to take revenge against him....he is very very very bad...

and  of course one more thing is tht i want manneet to give a chance..i mean the main protagonists .....i hope they can rock on screen.....

and another thing dev is not at all suffering from any financial crisis or stuff ....itss just d way to get money from tht family...oh my god.......i was felling like slapping him...but ya one thing of course,abhinav rocks.....he z just superb...luv him a lottttt..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyluvtwilight19rosse12black_hazeMallika113-bhootni-Dancingdoll-Lana-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG..dev doesnt live in canada." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i knew it, cuz his sister didnt even know where they were from that one time geets family asked. i hate dev and family, but its so obvious they are going to sell their land to mann cuz he wants it. and highlight girl was liek hes from our family

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
well in a way at least they raised an awareness that people can pretend to be from a foreign country...

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
this is a very good serial that deals with social evils. btw there is no possibility of D&G cos maneet is the future..and now i am sure mann will get more screen space. so don't worry.

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
lmao they probably did not have enough money to shoot in canada :)
but im so excited to see what happens next :]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanthini9

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I too think that Dev has fallen for Geet and he will keep having her flashes time and time again....When she finally comes in front of him to take revenge, he will defn realize that he loves her....

BTW, How do you know they are not bankrupt?

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
dev is sick and so is his wife..OMG the way they both smiled in the airport made me   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Lana

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

i remember....thr was a serial com'g very very long back in zee, i think, same story was thr., Dev's character was played by aashis Cahudhary & Geet's character was played by Kritika Rane..

thr also the husband ditches his wife & goes abroad, just to marry his girlfriend..even his parents stay with him., thr they too had arrange marriage, & somehow the girl reaches abroad, to stay with her hubby, but he ignores her everytime, then she comes to know abt his 2nd marriage., their her in-laws were good., & i don't remember much, then her hubby's friend is shown character played by Harsh chayya i think...they both then start loving each other, but this hubby wants to return to his wife...but she doesn't accept him...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top