Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Pyaar bohot kuch hota hai, sab kuch nahi (Page 2)

Poll Question: Agree with what Mayank said, "PYAAR BOHOT KUCH HOTA HAI, SAB KUCH NAI"

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [83.33%]
11 [15.28%]
1 [1.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ArTizAngel IF-Sizzlerz
ArTizAngel
ArTizAngel

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I disagreee
sweetsonal156 Goldie
sweetsonal156
sweetsonal156

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina87

I don't agree with Mayank at all'in my opinion love and career and dreams are all totally different things'.one cannot be compared to other'.love is the backbone of life'love gives us the strength, the faith to achieve those dreams and deal with disappointments when the dreams don't come true'.

People can live without a lot of things in life but there is nothing worse than living without love so as far as I am concerned love is everything in life'.

Totally agree with u gina
Agar pyar haai to sab kuch hai, love makes u stand to fight....love is the one who makes ur career
maneetworld Senior Member
maneetworld
maneetworld

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with gina.  Love give you strength.  Mayur are working hard to get that scholarship so they can fulfil their love one's dreams and give them everything in life. 
mnayar Senior Member
mnayar
mnayar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
welll its better said...when someone gets something....he doesn't have value for it....and noone gets everything in life...so u should be happy with watever u have in ur life and moreover.....love career dreams they are all different things....one can't be compared to the other.....
this said....i would also like to add that....even though the above things dont connect together but they can help each other out if the person wants to.....love career and dreams are not hurdles in each other way....they are there to support each other....therefore....i completely disagree with mayank's statement...

theaneesha1992 IF-Rockerz
theaneesha1992
theaneesha1992

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
well i totally agree with mayu ...there in nothing to disagree about its not like he said pyar is not important..... its just that there r other things in life too...pyar doesnt mean kill all your other dreams does it??....and i dont understand why people are talking about 'money is not everything'.... i agree but he didnt said anything about money.....more than money he meant a person has dream to achieve something too, an identity for me fulfilling the dreams....is just as important both go hand in hand and thats what he said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYURcool_shwets

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
yeh its true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets

Tarana Groupbie
Tarana
Tarana

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I don't think so whatever he said he mean it it's just time where he is right now. I think time made him to say because i think he don't feel that Pyaar bohot kuch hota hai sab kuch nahi for him pyaar sab kuch hai in Friday's episode he said he wanna give everything to NUpur may be that's why he said that. But some where i do agree with this line that Pyaar bohot kuch hota hai sab kuch nahi

cool_shwets

mayur-tasha Goldie
mayur-tasha
mayur-tasha

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i agree with mayank absolutely......

cool_shwets

Go to top