Pyaar bohot kuch hota hai, sab kuch nahi

Poll

Agree with what Mayank said, "PYAAR BOHOT KUCH HOTA HAI, SAB KUCH NAI"

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cool_shwets thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just wanted to know what others think about this...
So do you think what Mayank said that day is correct "PYAR BOHOT KUCH HOTA HAI....SAB KUCH NAHI"
Well i agree with this...after all love is only a part of our life..we can't really say that love is life.
Do vote n plssssssss comment!!!😃😃😃
Love,
Shweta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree ....its 100% true....
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I don't agree with Mayank at all…in my opinion love and career and dreams are all totally different things….one cannot be compared to other….love is the backbone of life…love gives us the strength, the faith to achieve those dreams and deal with disappointments when the dreams don't come true….

People can live without a lot of things in life but there is nothing worse than living without love so as far as I am concerned love is everything in life….

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Im with Mayank! Truly, love is not everything.......love can't get you money , it sure can get a bond stronger and keep two people together for life, but it cannot buy you your daily requirements....people with experience can assure this !!
wondermaid89 thumbnail
Love does matter but we should not stop living our lives due to it or revolve our lives around it.

As I once heard in a movie: Love is a part of life not the heart of life
reema_arti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i definitely agree with himm...
Jiyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Yamini.Arjun

Im with Mayank! Truly, love is not everything.......love can't get you money , it sure can get a bond stronger and keep two people together for life, but it cannot buy you your daily requirements....people with experience can assure this !!

but money cant buy love...
In love u have another person with you...who can help you & stay by your side & take care of you
sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gina87

I don't agree with Mayank at all'in my opinion love and career and dreams are all totally different things'.one cannot be compared to other'.love is the backbone of life'love gives us the strength, the faith to achieve those dreams and deal with disappointments when the dreams don't come true'.

People can live without a lot of things in life but there is nothing worse than living without love so as far as I am concerned love is everything in life'.

Totally agree with u gina
Agar pyar haai to sab kuch hai, love makes u stand to fight....love is the one who makes ur career
maneetworld thumbnail
I agree with gina.  Love give you strength.  Mayur are working hard to get that scholarship so they can fulfil their love one's dreams and give them everything in life. 
mnayar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welll its better said...when someone gets something....he doesn't have value for it....and noone gets everything in life...so u should be happy with watever u have in ur life and moreover.....love career dreams they are all different things....one can't be compared to the other.....
this said....i would also like to add that....even though the above things dont connect together but they can help each other out if the person wants to.....love career and dreams are not hurdles in each other way....they are there to support each other....therefore....i completely disagree with mayank's statement...