Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

Urgh ..... I can so see Darji yelling about izzat and floor-lover going on a slapping spree when they find out about Geet being abandoned.  Although considering she's a girl and the only one they can take their frustration out, pretty sure we'll see her taking the brunt.Ouch

I know.....I saw the precap where Darji is scolding her.....Nayatara was right, She selected this family based on the research and these good-for-nothing males of this family deserve this...but why poor Geet.....

but you know what guys, previously, Geet used to keep mum when they used to scold her but the precap shows that this times, she gives Darji back that it wasnt her mistake!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy.bohemian.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Family will blame Geet :( (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Oh goshhh...yes I feel awful for Geet and my heart goes out to her! Broken Heart Its as if being a girl is such a crime!

Her family...well specifically Daarji and Brij will just blame her and Geet will become their punching bag. Ouch One thing that frustrates me the most is how Brij acts as if he's one of the leaders of the family. Geet's own parents barely have a say in her matter, which is pretty stupid.

I really want Geet to take some hardcore revenge from Dev and his family! Its such a shame that Abhinav/Dev is so handsome *melts* , I can't even hate on him properly! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
dev makes me Dead and his wife...omg DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I think it's time the women in that family got empowered.  Wouldn't mind seeing Dolly running after Brij with a stick!LOL

Missed yesterdays precap ... looking forward to a strong Geet!Big smile

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
That's how it works, its always the girl's fault. Dev and Nayantara picked the perfectDead family. One full of MCPsDead.  I'm just curious to see how the drama unfolds from here... Hope to see a stronger Geet.... But the poor gal would have to go through hell before that. Perhaps Dev would return once Geet's picked up the pieces and moved on

Post Reply New Post

Go to top