Who are the stars supporting in ZND? - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Who are the stars supporting in ZND? : Nandish Sandhu

Nandish Sandhu (Veer) co-star of  Rashami Desai said,  "I would like to wish her all the best and I hope she gets the highest marks as I know she is a very good dancer and very hard working too, I think that among the girls team she will score the highest. Later, about the game he said, "In the end I think boy's team should win the competition, so I am looking forward for this show."

http://www.starplus.in/znd/gallery.aspx?p=Who-are-the-stars-supporting-in-ZND&aid=69&type=2&Page=2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who are the stars supporting in ZND? - Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting article, she is a good dancer, but I seriously doubt she will score highest point, Sajeeda and Sangeeta are fabulous dancers and they have the upper edge for sure Embarrassed...ok Rakhi does too, but she is too much of a drama queen! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Rosie5

Rosie5

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
He is obviously going to support her, he thinks the world of her, but I think the others have a definite upper hand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarshivani9

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Thanks for posting article, she is a good dancer, but I seriously doubt she will score highest point, Sajeeda and Sangeeta are fabulous dancers and they have the upper edge for sure Embarrassed...ok Rakhi does too, but she is too much of a drama queen! LOL
i agree i dnt think rashmi wil score the highest..
defo sanjeeda for sure... she's the best.... i seen sangeeta dance to but i wud stil say no1 can beat sanjeeda..

and i wnt the girls to win this time too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
LOl no surprise there , showiing his loyality ROFL.........

Sangeeta , Sanjeeda, and ven i hate to admit rakhi are great dancers, rash is gud but she is not even close to them ,. looks like nan never seen them dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top