"Hamari Love Story"(MayUr SS) PartVII(Ending) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome , Mind Blowing , Perfect ,Nupur Must Have Faith and trust on Mayank both are made for each other thanks you so much for all 4 parts Dear you have written very beautifully and each and  every word look like comes from your heart and every time i read from you i feel fresh .thank you Bhoomi for this Awesome FF waiting for next part ...
another superb fic bhoomi. Such a lovely concept.
Originally posted by mahaklovesmayur

i am the first one to comment on the fourth part also!

now i seriously think that my destiny is favoring me in this case atleast......

lol....i can imagine nupur on a horse like a dacoit......

ooooooooo..........so nupur is special for mayank!

i loved the lines......they were poetic and beautiful....

di......i know how difficult is to decipher ur feeling for a person who is ur frd......we think that we can't risk our frdship by that too.....but sometimes both's feelings are mutual.....

wow........both are so made for each other......i love them really.....and yup.....nupur could trust mayank because mayank is the one for her....

i so loved this update.........but i am sure that i wud love the next one more.....i have a feeling like that!

brilliant update! they are seeming so close na?

loved it di......

love,
Mahak

Hi Mahak,

My God.. yeh to karishma hi hai..i mean seriously i felt iss part pe to tum miss kar jaogi and u r gona say itney parts ek din mey pehley hi batati.. hheh..

hahah u can imagine Nupur as a dacoit on a horse lol... Yup Nupur is special for mayank and u enjoyed those lines.. yup those were my own.. lyrics no actual songs.. actual songs agey ki parts mey hoga.. hehe...
Yup its difficult until u dont trust ur love completely and when u trust there is no fear of loosing i am talkgin abt this case only ..:)ya true.. confess nahi kartey and sometimes its so weird situation make u never to be able to sya those things...
haan made for each other han... she is trusting her choice of friend as in Mayanks line..

u enjoyed this update glad dear.. next one kaisa hoga ..i dont know..hope u enjoy reading and u feel ts gogint o be better..i hope i dont disappoint u then..

luv u too dear.. tc

Bhoomi

Originally posted by adi_gupta

i love it bhoomi
nups thought maynk will do item number and maynk blush well she now amynk very well and i love maynk's confidence .........the way he said about friend and those word i love it.....and now they feeling something it was quite good.......nupur tell him about her fear i love the way you write lovley

Hi Adi,
hehehe she was telling him he isnt called to do an item number to wonder what will he do..heh and yup Mayank blushed na knwoign Nupur knows whats his reaction will be.. Aww u enjoyed reading that segment.. abotu friend.. ya they r feeling soemthign which is love na.. U liked that part of fear as well.. dear hope u enjoy the next part as well.. thanks for commenting.. lu tc..

Bhoomi

Originally posted by afshanafreen

all the four parts r lovely...will be waiting for ur next updates...do update soon.....

Oh u read all four parts..and felt they were lovely thanks for such kind words.. am glad u enjoyed reading..and yup will update really fast. do keep checkign for the next parts..tc

Bhoomi

Originally posted by monikaseth

Awesome , Mind Blowing , Perfect ,Nupur Must Have Faith and trust on Mayank both are made for each other thanks you so much for all 4 parts Dear you have written very beautifully and each and  every word look like comes from your heart and every time i read from you i feel fresh .thank you Bhoomi for this Awesome FF waiting for next part ...

Hi Monika,
thanks for commenting dear..and glad u enjoyed reading this one too.. Ya they are made for each other na.. ..ya i wrote the whole story and wish to post full story pretty soon.. so that the whole scene are fresh in minds of people who are havign time reading regularly.. .. aww thanks Monu so much for ur words.. i felt touched..hey dear u enjoy reading nad i guess my work comes out after i receive such heart felt comments.. thanks in  a way for lettign me write these..
will be posting next part soon..tc

bhoomi

Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

continue soon

Hi Mahima,

U love it and i like that... will update pretty fast.. so keep trackign this page on n off.. tc..

bhoomi

Originally posted by golu_1677

another superb fic bhoomi. Such a lovely concept.

Hi Golu dear,

u liked the concpet adn enjoyed reading thanks... and am thrillled to have ur comments dear.. luvu tc

Bhoomi

Originally posted by achoose

awesome parts yaar.......

Hi,

U enjoyed reading the parts.. glad ot know.. hope u enjoy the remaing parts too..tc

bhoomi

hi bhoomi every time i read its part my hand want to press the like tab but sad i can press this only one time .......
i love maynk and maynk mom
he never feel low doing household work i like it.......there are some people who thought kitchen is only for girls but i think maynk is so different and her mom she is too .....the idea was so lovely and i love it.......and maynk mom teasing and her lines was too effective ...after reading this i miss maynk's mom in show very much......and then the drive i love maynk's word and nupur tell about her family.........
i love it ......maynk's word "happiness bahut muskil se aati hai is true ....."
i love it bhoomi
want to read next part soon
hey
its awesum yr
cont soooooooooon
will edit on Monday... but read the updates...
😃 i was waiting...it wil be wrong if i say update soon 😛 ...but still lovely part..i luv the way u right it may be ur previouss ff or the os u hav written...