India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Did you guys noticed???

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

hey have you guys noticed....when Kumud & Garv were together....Kali used to be with Garv all the time....and Kumud used to see them hugging and all that..and she used to get jelouse....now when Kali and Garv are together....Kali sees Kumud & Garv toether...and getting jelouse....i mean come on Ekta can't make her mind.....what she wants to do....Angry

i am tired and sick of all theseDead..Dead..i mean come on all the time no one can reach  on time when they are doing something...it would be okey if happens once but all the time...Dead....it ca happen only in kusum....Confused

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

i agree with you it can happen cause its Ekta's Baby mind serial and she can do anything we can just zip our mouths and watch it quietly she can do anything anytime . like in these days abhay is the main character and where did he go all the sudden and his daughetrs dont give a Damn about their father they are too busy doing their things.

and how can trishul be abhay's son sice i remember tashu create the whole scene about being pregnant and Lalli Chachu disclose the truth that she wasnt pregnent at all and after that we never see her face again and now all the sudden here  comes abhay son.

anyway we all like this serial and watch them everday 

thats ok Ekta u can play around we will still watch ur serials dont worry  u can totally messed it up we will watch it and sometime u totally screw it up but we watch we n othing better to doo yaar  

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
rightWink
arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i agree in totality

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top