Bhaskar Bharti

Article: Aamir Takes PainKillers to Perform on ZND

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aamir Ali Takes Pain Killers to Perform on ZND

A dance floor is turning into battlefield for TV actors. They are scoring brownie points but in the process also picking up a few injuries.

Zara Nachke Dikha 2 is certainly proving to be a minefield for the contestants. First, Karan Singh Grover injured his back and opted out of the show. Then, Sushant Singh Rajput hurt his hand during rehearsal. News has it that Aamir Ali, too, has joined the list of the injured.

A little birdie from the set informs, "Aamir has injured his chest and hand. He was having difficulty in performing. Worse, the first day of shoot stretched to 22 hours. Aamir had to take pain killers as that was the only way he could have performed."

One is curious to know whether these injuries occurred during his alleged brawl at Film City with some stranger who banged his car into Aamir's. Aamir, however, refused to comment on either point.

-- Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tell the truth Aamir, Sanjeeda smacked u one hahahahahahahaha, it is ok we all get beaten by the women who love us
ghazal_naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

tell the truth Aamir, Sanjeeda smacked u one hahahahahahahaha, it is ok we all get beaten by the women who love us

immy i dont think so that sanjeda would beat him πŸ˜† he is lucker then u because he is NOT MARRIED yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ shabnam: thanks for the artical dearπŸ˜ƒ
well it must be hard for him😭
my sweetheart is in pain😭 nahiiiiii
good luck amir... i know u will surly burn the dance floor 😳😳 u rockπŸ˜‰
Edited by ghazal_naz - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh this is such a heartbreaking news. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 My darling my jany my HE-Man is injured.... m shattered......πŸ₯Ί

Just praying for his QUICK recovery.. inshallah... he will b fit n fine soon ...!! God bless him...!! 😳

Thanks for the update Shabz.... m soo worried for my MAN ❀️