Article: Aamir Takes PainKillers to Perform on ZND

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Aamir Ali Takes Pain Killers to Perform on ZND

A dance floor is turning into battlefield for TV actors. They are scoring brownie points but in the process also picking up a few injuries.

Zara Nachke Dikha 2 is certainly proving to be a minefield for the contestants. First, Karan Singh Grover injured his back and opted out of the show. Then, Sushant Singh Rajput hurt his hand during rehearsal. News has it that Aamir Ali, too, has joined the list of the injured.

A little birdie from the set informs, "Aamir has injured his chest and hand. He was having difficulty in performing. Worse, the first day of shoot stretched to 22 hours. Aamir had to take pain killers as that was the only way he could have performed."

One is curious to know whether these injuries occurred during his alleged brawl at Film City with some stranger who banged his car into Aamir's. Aamir, however, refused to comment on either point.

-- Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyoneghazal_naz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Aamir Takes PainKillers to Perform on ZND" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
tell the truth Aamir, Sanjeeda smacked u one hahahahahahahaha, it is ok we all get beaten by the women who love us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_naz

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

tell the truth Aamir, Sanjeeda smacked u one hahahahahahahaha, it is ok we all get beaten by the women who love us

immy i dont think so that sanjeda would beat him LOL he is lucker then u because he is NOT MARRIED yetLOLLOL

@ shabnam: thanks for the artical dearBig smile
well it must be hard for himCry
my sweetheart is in painCry nahiiiiii
good luck amir... i know u will surly burn the dance floor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed u rockWink

Edited by ghazal_naz - 30 April 2010 at 6:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Oh this is such a heartbreaking news. CryCryCryCryCryCry My darling my jany my HE-Man is injured.... m shattered......Broken Heart

Just praying for his QUICK recovery.. inshallah... he will b fit n fine soon ...!! God bless him...!! Embarrassed

Thanks for the update Shabz.... m soo worried for my MAN Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_naz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top