IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by anamika_0

aks ki sasural matlab pagal sadan,jungleROFL

"khane ka dubbaa" is the best name.....uss rajshri ko mar goli....Angry

after seeing all these stupid useless episodes i think rajshri is mad....warna koi bhi maa aise behave karhta hain kya jab beti ko dekhkar????????????????

shayad beti keliye andhaaa pyaar main paagal hogaya hoga....
ROFLROFL
arrey yaar...rajashri is so SAMAJHDAR!!!!Dead2day's epi depicted it so 'nicely' and 'clearly'!!!Big smileROFL
she was understanding everythng so well!!!!Shocked nd dadi was supporting her mahaan understanding by giving a piece of her mind!!!!!!!SleepyDeadDead

yaar Dadi's lectures are lullaby for me......always puts me to sleep.......Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

kitna pakati hai yaar......LOL LOL
ROFLaaj toh she was half the time busy observing nd staring at tht treeROFLROFL
nd then i didnt get at all wat she was actually trying to explain to rajashri!!!ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
btw aaj bahot dino baad chai k darshan hue!!!LOLLOLLOL and kheer k darshan r toh experienced every episode mein!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "surprize?????????????? (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anamika_0

aks ki sasural matlab pagal sadan,jungleROFL

"khane ka dubbaa" is the best name.....uss rajshri ko mar goli....Angry

after seeing all these stupid useless episodes i think rajshri is mad....warna koi bhi maa aise behave karhta hain kya jab beti ko dekhkar????????????????

shayad beti keliye andhaaa pyaar main paagal hogaya hoga....
ROFLROFL
arrey yaar...rajashri is so SAMAJHDAR!!!!Dead2day's epi depicted it so 'nicely' and 'clearly'!!!Big smileROFL
she was understanding everythng so well!!!!Shocked nd dadi was supporting her mahaan understanding by giving a piece of her mind!!!!!!!SleepyDeadDead

yaar Dadi's lectures are lullaby for me......always puts me to sleep.......Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

nd then i didnt get at all wat she was actually trying to explain to rajashri!!!LOL
btw aaj bahot dino baad chai k darshan hue!!!LOLLOLLOL and kheer k darshan r toh experienced every episode mein!!!!LOLLOLLOL

baap re, yeh log bamboo tree mein bhi reason dhoondte hai.....{LOL] n ghar par bamboo tree??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
n haaan, bhukkad log jaise hi ghar aaye toh chai peene lag gaye...bina fresh hue yeh log khaane lagte hai??? dity people.....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti_Divya_

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

nd then i didnt get at all wat she was actually trying to explain to rajashri!!!LOL

baap re, yeh log bamboo tree mein bhi reason dhoondte hai.....{LOL] n ghar par bamboo tree??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
n haaan, bhukkad log jaise hi ghar aaye toh chai peene lag gaye...bina fresh hue yeh log khaane lagte hai??? dity people.....Ouch
wo bamboo tree thaa??!!!ShockedROFLROFLghar hai ya hotel hai ya garden hai kuch samajh mein hi nahi aata!!!!!!ConfusedROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLaate hi chai pe chance maar liya!!and akshara toh seemed to be fully ready in get-set-go state to give chai-naashta to the men!!!Dead
waise ye akshara gayatri k saamne naitik ko 'naitik' kaise bulaa rahi thi???ConfusedConfused naitik JI nhi??? nd the paagal khaandaan doesn't hv any objection to this???!!!!ShockedShockedShockedConfused

Edited by manasi_31 - 30 April 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeey_16

heey abs .rite.....
they have no new story,dialogues and all......DIMRI is brainless totalllyy
and rajshri says meri bachi uffff kisi ne kaha kia k kisi aur ki bachi hai...i didnt understand her ever and us k weird expressionsss.....ohh ghossshhh dekh dekh k gussa bhi ata hai and hansi bhi...maheshwaris to vacations pe gaye the na par abhi tak ek episode aisi nahi ai jab maheshwaris na aye hon
yaa...even i was wondering same thing...they r present in all episSleepy
yes, this Rajashri expressions r always irritating., she has that constipated face or else keeps on shaking her neckLOLSleepy

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
for me both Singhanias & Maheshwaris r pagal khandanROFL

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
yes but this time she couldn't show much excitement as usual coz
of Shaurya's issue otherwise really wo Akshi k naam ko bot lambbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbba khenchti hai like this
Aksharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFL

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by honeey_16

heey abs .rite.....
they have no new story,dialogues and all......DIMRI is brainless totalllyy
and rajshri says meri bachi uffff kisi ne kaha kia k kisi aur ki bachi hai...i didnt understand her ever and us k weird expressionsss.....ohh ghossshhh dekh dekh k gussa bhi ata hai and hansi bhi...maheshwaris to vacations pe gaye the na par abhi tak ek episode aisi nahi ai jab maheshwaris na aye hon
yaa...even i was wondering same thing...they r present in all episSleepy
yes, this Rajashri expressions r always irritating., she has that constipated face or else keeps on shaking her neckLOLSleepy
expressions se lagta hai jesay usse kisi cheez ki smell a rahi ho LOL Ouch or upper se jab wo tension lete hai na without any reason to mujhe bot ghussa atta hai AngryROFL

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-innocent-_

expressions se lagta hai jesay usse kisi cheez ki smell a rahi ho LOL Ouch or upper se jab wo tension lete hai na without any reason to mujhe bot ghussa atta hai AngryROFL

absolutely..i always feel that she is standing near sum damaged closet/bathroom....her facial expressions resembles that....
ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top