Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
heey abs .rite.....
they have no new story,dialogues and all......DIMRI is brainless totalllyy
and rajshri says meri bachi uffff kisi ne kaha kia k kisi aur ki bachi hai...i didnt understand her ever and us k weird expressionsss.....ohh ghossshhh dekh dekh k gussa bhi ata hai and hansi bhi...maheshwaris to vacations pe gaye the na par abhi tak ek episode aisi nahi ai jab maheshwaris na aye hon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanwremosalsa_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "surprize?????????????? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Akshara akhir was coming from the pagal sadan...toh aakar toh jump n hop karegi hi.....ROFL ROFL n Ghabreli toh khana khane mein bhi ghabrati hai, toh woh toh chillayegi hi......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Akshara akhir was coming from the pagal sadan...toh aakar toh jump n hop karegi hi.....ROFL ROFL n Ghabreli toh khana khane mein bhi ghabrati hai, toh woh toh chillayegi hi......LOL

akshara ws coming frm pagal sadan to ghabreli mansionROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1sanw

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

wat is there so much surprizing in aks coming to her home????????????i dont find anything surprizing...is she coming back from some space shuttle travel??????????????

watever be the matter....uski maaDead chillanee legegi""AKSHAARAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""as if she is meeting her after some 50-60 yrs......n she is given VIP welcome.....i dont understand these thingss..y are the CT so much exaggerating akshara's home arrival???????????????????Angrymain rajshri ki expression dekh dekhke dhakkk gayi hoon......Angry

u r right
but her daughter is coming from jungal so she ll be happy seeing her alive Wink Big smile Big smile

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
aks ki sasural matlab pagal sadan,jungleROFL

"khane ka dubbaa" is the best name.....uss rajshri ko mar goli....Angry

after seeing all these stupid useless episodes i think rajshri is mad....warna koi bhi maa aise behave karhta hain kya jab beti ko dekhkar????????????????

shayad beti keliye andhaaa pyaar main paagal hogaya hoga....

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
so true!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

after seeing all these stupid useless episodes i think rajshri is mad....warna koi bhi maa aise behave karhta hain kya jab beti ko dekhkar????????????????

ROFLROFL
arrey yaar...rajashri is so SAMAJHDAR!!!!Dead2day's epi depicted it so 'nicely' and 'clearly'!!!Big smileROFL
she was understanding everythng so well!!!!Shocked nd dadi was supporting her mahaan understanding by giving a piece of her mind!!!!!!!SleepyDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

ROFLROFL
arrey yaar...rajashri is so SAMAJHDAR!!!!Dead2day's epi depicted it so 'nicely' and 'clearly'!!!Big smileROFL
she was understanding everythng so well!!!!Shocked nd dadi was supporting her mahaan understanding by giving a piece of her mind!!!!!!!SleepyDeadDead

yaar Dadi's lectures are lullaby for me......always puts me to sleep.......Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

kitna pakati hai yaar......LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti_Divya_remosalsa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top