Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
wat is there so much surprizing in aks coming to her home????????????i dont find anything surprizing...is she coming back from some space shuttle travel??????????????

watever be the matter....uski maaDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead chillanee legegi""AKSHAARAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""as if she is meeting her after some 50-60 yrs......n she is given VIP welcome.....i dont understand these thingss..y are the CT so much exaggerating akshara's home arrival???????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngrymain rajshri ki expression dekh dekhke dhakkk gayi hoon......DeadDeadOuchAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Love-mari-Xx.Phoenix.xXmanasi_31sia.k_1sanw-Vanshika-_charu_remosalsa_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "surprize??????????????" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I was wondering the same yesterdayROFL
but this is nothing NEW in yrkkhBig smileBig smileBig smile........
It was always like this........Rem'ber wen akshara returned to her maayka for teej after her marriage....LOLLOL rajashri was hyperactively jumping, and she literally ran to hug akshara!!!ROFL
bas kal bechaari mayb wasn't feeling well..Stern Smile....isiliye she did run or hyper-react!!!!LOLBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

ROFL
It was always like this........Rem'ber wen akshara returned to her maayka for teej after her marriage....LOLLOL rajashri was hyperactively jumping, and she literally ran to hug akshara!!!ROFL
bas kal bechaari mayb wasn't feeling well..Stern Smile....isiliye she did run or hyper-react!!!!LOLBig smileBig smile

rajshri is having som problems i think..otherwise no mother will be sooo much irritatingly excited in seeing her daughter come home......espcly i hate her calling in a very big voice"akharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

_Divya_

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hmm..even i too was thinking the same.....
jab bhi akshara uski ghar mein aathi hai tho gharwalon ki expressions dekhke ye lagthe hai ki ghar mein koyi badi tyohar ki time hai.....(maheshwari,s thyohaar...LOLLOLLOL

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
tyohar to hoga....unki eklauty beti barsoooon ke baad ghar jo aarahi hain.....iske baak woh 100 yrs baad hi ayegi na????????????????????????????????

the CT are testing the patience of audience....serial ke 90%time spend for khana...rest of the time maarpeet...aur iss tarah ki boring sequences...

_Divya_

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

ROFL

rajshri is having som problems i think..otherwise no mother will be sooo much irritatingly excited in seeing her daughter come home......espcly i hate her calling in a very big voice"akharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"Angry
ROFLROFLrelaxxxxx nd chilll....LOLLOLLOL
i've got so used to this by now that i find this very humorousROFL
and then wen rajashri says "Meri bacchiHug"Big smileBig smileBig smileROFLROFL
there are some more repeated dialogues too..Balgopal sab theek kar dengeBig smile....Balgopal ki kripa se sab theek ho jaaegaBig smile....etc...etc.......ROFLROFL

_Divya_

anamika_0

IF-Sizzlerz

anamika_0

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged

ROFL

rajshri is having som problems i think..otherwise no mother will be sooo much irritatingly excited in seeing her daughter come home......espcly i hate her calling in a very big voice"akharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"Angry
ROFLROFLrelaxxxxx nd chilll....LOLLOLLOL
i've got so used to this by now that i find this very humorousROFL
and then wen rajashri says "Meri bacchiHug"ROFL
there are some more repeated dialogues too..Balgopal sab theek kar dengeBig smile....Balgopal ki kripa se sab theek ho jaaegaBig smile....etc...etc.......ROFLROFL

theek hone keliye kya bigad gaya hain???????????????khana???????????AngryAngry

throw tat rajshri out n we ll get some relaxation....

remosalsa

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

tyohar to hoga....unki eklauty beti barsoooon ke baad ghar jo aarahi hain.....iske baak woh 100 yrs baad hi ayegi na????????????????????????????????

the CT are testing the patience of audience....serial ke 90%time spend for khana...rest of the time maarpeet...aur iss tarah ki boring sequences...

hmm....totally agreed...they r just trying to run the episode.......Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top