Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaan FF"JAANE TU"updated part-04,page-10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

BUBLAI

Goldie

BUBLAI

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
it was really good ... loved it completely ... I can very well imagine the scenes ...
continue soon ..
thanks for the PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan FF"JAANE TU"updated part-04,page-10 (Page 7)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
lovely part yaar....plzz continue soon..
and yeah...d chemistry b/w badi maa n suhana is just awsum... Big smile

SomerholicGirl

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Gr8 work yaa loved it Clap All dose scenes seemed lyk real.... Bilkul SGP jaisa hi tha...as in mast tha...lolz....Even I luved badi ma nd Suhana's chemistry....d scenes diaogues were perfect.... Ur hindi is not dat bad as u r telling .....infact uts not at all bad....nyways Doooo continue soon will be w8ing....nd thnks for d pm.....
I m confused had I not read d first part?? I m sooo lazy to check it out let me go nd check it LOL

SomerholicGirl

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Awwww Awesome FF

maine bhi ek likha hai

Here it is http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1407267#30726545

Lekha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISomerholicGirl

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Haaki...sweetiepiee.........soo happy to see ur FF ....n well m sorry for a late comment...!! Will read all the epis.. n comment soon..!!  Heart

Plz...do PM me whenever u update..Tongue

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow awesome work girl Clap sorry for the late reply girl
badi maa & suhana
loving itEmbarrassed  Gr8 work girlalways
take care
Naley

Edited by naley4ever - 03 June 2010 at 11:41pm

SomerholicGirl

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thanx for ur comments guyz!!!!! and I am gonna post my next part in the next post!!!!!!!!!!!!

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged

JAANE TU.....

part-03

Ishika and Sanjana were talking to each other while Suhana,Suli and Sudi was receiving the guests...Ishaan was roaming here and there...After some time Suhana came to him and talked to him....She gave Ishaan a fruit Punch and asked him to drink...They both were walking and talking when someone bumped into Ishaan spilling his fruitpunch on his shirt...Ishaan looked at the person who was laughing on seeing at him!!!!

Ishaan: Sid!!!!?Confused
Sid:Yes Ishaan!!!
Ishaan:My shirt have spoilt because of you!!!
Sid:Its ur fault Ishaan... U r the one who was walking in the wrong path. And wow!!!! I didnt notice it earlier!! Hmm... new shirt? that too a branded one?
according to me, you dont wear such type of shirts na?
Ishaan:Woh!!!!
Sid:Bolo Ishaan, where you got it?
Ishaan:Suhana gifted it to me.....
Sid:Suhana?and for u?Great !!!!!
Suhana:Sid... leave it na?Dont hurt him... Its a party meant for him... and he must be happy, thats all!!!!
Sid:Kya Suhana? Tum bhi is Ishaan ke side lerahe ho?
Suhana: Kyun? nahi le sakti kya?
Sid:Tum mujhse zyaada Ishaan ko Important samajhte ho?
Suhana:What type of question is this Sid?
Sid:U r supporting him a lot today?
Suhana:dont make me angry Sid!!!
Sid:What? I am making u angry??? What happened to you? Supporting this downmarket guy from stupid delhi-6?
Suhana:Enough is Enough Sid!!!!! U r important to me!!!! That doesnt mean u can show ur authority on me!!!!! Ishaan is ofcourse more important than you in my life. He is my bestest buddy since my childhood. And no one can take his position in my life.He is very special to me.....u please dont hurt him...
Sid:Common Suhana!!! I was just.....just.....common leave it yaar....dont take it serious!!!!
Suhana:Today, you hurted me and my bestest buddy, u will pay for this sid, no matter who and how important u r to me!!!!
Ishaan:Suhana, Suhana cool!!!!! I am not hurt yaar!!!! chalo yaha se chalte hain...

Ishaan took Suhana from there and left....The party was over and Ishaan changed his shirt and came to Suhana who was sitting in the balcony of her room......

Ishaan:Suhana?
Suhana:yes Ishaan.....
Ishaan:Are you okay?
Suhana:Yes Ishaan...I am perfectly alright...
Ishaan:Then, what is this? A tear at the edge of your eye????
Suhana:Woh...Its nothing, just a drop of water from the eye....
Ishaan:Thats what!!!! Are you crying?
Suhana:No, just because of a dust which went in my eye!!!!
Ishaan:Dont try to lie Suhana.... Tume pata hain na? ki u cannot hide anything from me.....
Suhana:yes!!!! U r right....
Ishaan:Waise, tumhe Sid ke Saamne  mujhe support karne ki kya zaroorat hain?
Suhana:Ishaan, tum bhi.... tum mere liye Sid se bhi zyaada Important ho yaar, tum, badimaa aur poora kashyap parivar is my family along with dad and Sanju....So, you all are the first priority than anyone
else!!!!
Ishaan:I know yaar!!!! lekin Sid? U like him na? You should not have done like this....
Suhana:Ishaan, now, you dont make me angry...
Ishaan:Okay!!!! Par ek last sawaal...
Suhana:Kya hain?
Ishaan:you have to tell me the answer..
Suhana:Yes, sure
Ishaan:(took the drop of tear in his hand)toh yeh aansoo kyun?
Suhana hugged him and bursted into tears!!!!
Suhana: I have hurted Sid unnecessarily...He will not talk with  me!!
Ishaan:(cooling her down)Dont think like that...Every thing will be alright...
Suhana:(stood back)really?
Ishaan:Yes!!!!
Suhana:Are you sure?
Ishaan:100%.. now chalo, come to the lawn with me... we will have some fresh air there...
Suhana:okay!!!!

Both Ishaan and Suhana went to the lawn and chatted for some time and Started Playing Monopoly... after some time Suhana observed something like light..She went there and saw few candles in the Shape "SORRY" and had a bunch of white roses with one red rose lying there. She took them and Saw a note in the boquet. She opened it and read.

Dear Suhana,
                    I am so sorry for hurting you and Ishaan in the party today, I really apologise for the mistake which I have committed... Please forgive me.If so, then take the red rose which is in the middle of the boquet and just look to your left... other wise, just throw the boquet away.....
                                                                Love,
                                                                 Sid!

Suhana unfolded the letter, took the rose and looked at her left.. Then She saw Sid Standing there! She went to him and Said Sorry.

Suhana:Sorry Sid!!!! I shouldnt have behaved like that
Sid:I am sorry Suhana, I was the one....
Suhana:no!!!!its me!!!
Sid:alright!!!both are sorry okay!!!
Suhana:(smiling)Okay....

In the mean time, Ishaan was looking for Suhana, he saw Suhana and Sid there and went to them. Sid told

Sid:Sorry Ishaan!!!!I am sorry for what I have done!
Ishaan:Its okay!!!! I didnt take it to heart....
Sid:Okay then, lemme leave
Suhana:No, wait!!!! I need to talk to you...
Sid:okay!!!!
Ishaan:acha, main chalta hoon?
Suhana:Kaha?
Ishaan:Ghar?
Suhana:Nahi...you promised me that u stay at my place today...
Ishaan:theekh hain...let me go inside...I have work...
Suhana:Okay...see ya!!!smiled at him
Sid:Bye Ishaan!!!!(gave a stern smile at him)

Suhana and Sid were laughing and talking in the lawn at that night...Ishaan was in the balcony of his room. He could clearly see Suhana and Sid from there...He felt bad...He went inside and sat on the couch and started reading some books...but his mind was not there. He was immersed in his thoughts. He was thinking

Ishaan(thinking):Why am I feeling wierd now, why am I just thinking about Suhana?She told frankly that I am his friend. I should stop loving her and divert my feelings...But Why I cant? Why she will only be the person in my thoughts? Why I want her company always? Why?And not only this,admist of all, Suhana ko sirf Sid hi mila, He is such a selfish and Arrogant person.Suhana doesnt listen if I say and there will be the chance of coming an end to our friendship...Bechari Suhana!!!! Her heart will be broken if she knows this...God!!!! why are you doing this all????

He was searching answers for all these questions which were moving in his mind continuously and he was lost in his thoughts when some one tapped his shoulder.........

So, this was the update guyz!!!!
plzzz press the like button.
sorry for the late update
and
lastly
comments are appreciated!!!
love,
Harika

Edited by haaki.b - 18 June 2010 at 3:11am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...aminrupAbifragilesalekh1deepali_rkmadhu..anisha..Armu4evaBUBLAI-RD-thejazzgalXx.Phoenix.xX-allizwell--Destiny-Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top