Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

RajeevGurtiFan

IF-Sizzlerz

RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by JayaV

lol no they are already heading that way, to make vansh see the real side of taps they are bringing her to Pagallogo ka Adda , i mean B house LOL and when madam goes on her natural self of taunting n irritating icha thats the perfect time for vansh , mau be taps will cover some of her bakwas, but not all the time na ............... may be by end of may or so u will see little change in vansh

and that change in vansh I would lov to see is that how much veer has been tortured by taps ..
and notice that veer still loves iccha and what all he has been doing till now ...is just for vanh's sake
and vansh repays to veer by divorcing iccha so that iccha-veer can remarry and be happy ...
(i know i am just thinking too much ...but it feels good LOL)

My sentiments exactly.In my heart I still hope Veer and Iccha will be together some day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really really disappointed!!! (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
even i want veer and icha , but i am ready to accept the fact that its not going to happen so why cry over it ??

queen_of_hearts

IF-Rockerz

queen_of_hearts

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

even i want veer and icha , but i am ready to accept the fact that its not going to happen so why cry over it ??
dont know why we have a hope that one day we will see iccha & veer together & unfortunately we will have to see ichcha vansh, tapu & veer together till the end with their kidsLOL

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i dont mind vansh and icha , but no way to v eer and taps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsrashi85

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
it was yucky...i cudnt watch

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i dont udnerstand tapasya...she wnats veer 2 accept her as his wife..she knows he does not lvoe her then why does she wnat him...jus phisucally...by begging hes not goin2 lvoe her..why doesnt she get that into her head!!

god creattives plz stop showin this crap!!
where r the trp's i need 2 c it lol

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Now I just cannot understand....I thought her aim in life was to make sure icha was never happy and that i understood but why is she doing this to veer? shes taking a badla from him too!

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Next thing .... Vansh would tell .. Jab tak chota lulla nahi aate hein Mein Ichcha ko apna patni nahi manunga ....

And guess .. now Veer sings 'Baho Mein Chale Awo' .. Taps does nakhra and BINGO .... chota lulla comes .... then Vansh demands ab choti lulli chaiye phir .....

And this way story continues .... year after year .... Bundela house packed with 'Lulla and Lulli's" but Vansh still has shak and keeps demanding more .....

A 25 years leap ..... Lulla's bara lulla gets married and then Vansh demands ab iska lulla chaiye ... Demand Pe Demand ....

But yahoo .... all are hidden from Jogi & Co. Tapasya is the goddess in both the families ... Ichcha only cries ... Veer loves Ichcha but has dozens of Lulla/ Lulli with Tappu Baba ....

Edited by navaneeta - 01 May 2010 at 5:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queen_of_heartsSRKLuvrChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top