Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hell I was going to bed last night thinking that id finish my exam today and come home real quickly then id get the reward of watching a beautiful veeya-filled episode and Tapu being considerate for once but I was really upset! Soooo upset that I couldnt even bear to watch the precap! I know u guys would say heyyy its SRKLuvr saying something against tapu! well I admit today for the first time she made me feel very very disgusted! hearing those words from veer's mouth was just seriously torturous! i couldnt stand it! I mean up to the mangalsutra scene I could bare it but not when shes asking him to say all those things! UGH! Ah well i'll stop my complaints but I swear these CVs have started to piss off Veeya's supporters too! Even Prithika was highly upset abt it all! I hope tomorrow's episode does not drag this "disgust in the park" scene any longer!!! Tomorrow they should just finish all her demands and make her tell shes happy so Vansh will stop being mad on ichha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihushyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really really disappointed!!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
So u've come to terms with what being tapu really means. She doesn't love anybody except herself. If she really loved Veer she would have never made Veer do all those horriable things. She is using Veer just want to settle scores with Ichcha. I'm sure she doesn't love Jogi/Thakurain or Nani.

Edited by shyams - 30 April 2010 at 2:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueDhriti.nutmeg7vijaya_lsRajeevGurtiFan

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
arre ye tho abhi start hai . aage aagge dekho hotha hai kya ..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.sihushyams

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
not so soon ...taps will do more and more nautankies and will do more torture on veer ...
the cards are in her hands now ..
but why does veer needs to do all this ...cant he tell her that he will expose her ...
veer has become worse than iccha ...tappu baba ki jai ho !!!

its very clear that tappu loves only herself and not veer ..
even nani wouldnt have thought tappu would have tortured veer so much

and now i am sure veer will hate her even more
that one day he will become a psycho and may even kill her --if her dramas go over his head ...

Edited by vijaya_ls - 30 April 2010 at 2:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.RajeevGurtiFanshyamsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
haila , vijaya tume ne ye kya kehdiya ?? tapu doesnt love veer ?? ok i see some ppl comng at u ,.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_ls

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

haila , vijaya tume ne ye kya kehdiya ?? tapu doesnt love veer ?? ok i see some ppl comng at u ,.....

jaya, that's the truth ..
the way the cv's have protrayed taps especially in yday's episode is very ddepressing ..
she is a dhabba in the name of feminity ..and no wife will ever torture her husband like this ..

noboy will be like veer ... pata nahi kya ho gaya use ...
he is a complete namard now

49erFan

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
i was planning to read update for a change , but after seeing so much disappointment from  even taps lovers iam having change of mind ,. anyways who does taps lovers srill expect taps to change and loved by veer after alll this cheapness ?? yes he is worse the icha and if he accept taps in future after alll this bakwas , the i would say GTH

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i was eagerly waiting for yest epi after the awesome precap.but i have no words to describe yesterday's torturous episode.i was feeling so disgusted,dejected and depressed .i just want tapu to go with veer without continuing her silly attitude shown in yesterday's episode.
and seriously after making veer do all such things she said she was not in a mood to accompany him.
i really hope CV's set everything right and show some beautiful veeya scenes Day Dreaming

SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top