Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

Ohk , I am really upset with what Dev has done to Geet.Shocked People actually make such plans just for money..weird!Confused Anyways , I really want Geet-Mann to be together now but i also want Geet to fight for herself and for the girls like her who suffer from such a betrayal. And plus , what i think is that Mann is also after Dev( the guy in the photo)..thats what i think. So what if they team up and fight againt the wrong and take a "revenge". i soo sooooo Hope this happens.

What do you all think??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.perfectdreamshalifax004Innocent02Dangelzblack_hazeChillMaarYaarblessing-beauty-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you want Geet to fight for herself?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BWSweetu

Goldie

BWSweetu

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
me too I want geet to become stronger and stronger day by day.. and I think maan will help her.. and IN their journey they will become each other's soul-matesParty
and her veerji doing bhangra with whole family

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdreamsInnocent02Khushi.-GoogleWithMe-

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i also want geet to fight for herself maan will help her and then they would become friends and then they friendship moves 2 love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged

I think Dev has also harmed Maan , so Dev is also Maanz culprit

i want Geet 2 be strong n fight 4 herself n if Maan also wants revenge 4m Dev the n MANEET can team up n fight together against Dev

Khushi.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nice post! Smile

Forget Dev abandoning Geet...I already knew that was coming. What threw me off was when he couldn't control his lustful desires and actually slept with her. That decision and action of his just ruined her life 10 times more! Angry Anyways, besides that fact...even I can't believe people make 'plans' like that just to make some quick money. I just don't see the point of it because all it does is ruin some innocent girl's life.

I think the whole point of the show is to portray how Geet will fight for herself, stand up for herself and get some justice to the horrible injustice that has been done with her.

I want her to be with Maan too, but not to lean on him for support. I want Maan to make her stronger and help her fight her own battles. I have no idea if Maan is connected to Dev (meaning that photo) but it could be something to do with a family member of his. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to Geet's future track! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

black_hazeKhushi.ChillMaarYaar

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Oooh yes yes...it would be great to see both Geet n Maan lashing their anger out on Dev n his family...Am sure Maan has some history with Dev and when he comes to know what he did to Geet,he would surely team up with her..would be a treat to watch!

Edited by black_haze - 30 April 2010 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Obviously , i want to see geet being strong and able to move on with life with less help of maan and more of her own , i want her to trust herself and become confident which maan can do in his own style LOL
 as basically geet is not really weak she is little low on confidence , and i want geet to give it back to dev if dev ever cross her path in big way . and maan hai na woh bhi apna contribution dega , dev ki bashing mein

And coming to that pic part, i think maan was looking for mamiji (sorry not able to rem devs mother name ) as pandit said somethig about age and pilgrims ................

Khushi.

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I was thinking..maybe maan is after dev cuz what dev did to geet he did the same with maan's sister..and maybe maan's sister killed herself..so ya maybe he is after dev
--

geet fight for herself..i want her to face dev...and i want her to fight with dev..dev is disgusting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

black_hazeKhushi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top