CID

STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 23

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Prabha is away for a few days, so the voting will have to be postponed till she returns. Meanwhile we all have enough time to read each story in detail. Please do full justice to every story, and keep your score out of  10 ready before she returns.

Non-participants are also encouraged to read all stories and assign their scores. This thread is not only for participants. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hey Prabha Please do analyse all the stories like you did with story 1, other members are also encouraged to do so m still reading, and I will also analyse when I am done

meenakshi3

meenakshi3

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
mujse cid me join karna hai.

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Congrats to all of you(the participants).ApproveThumbs Uptruely nice stories!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Hello everyone.

I have completed reading all stories and have sent my ratings to Prabha.

What is your status? Non-participants are welcome to read and give ratings too.

Edited by visrom - 20 May 2010 at 6:34am

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Every story has different element and taste in it.  If all combined definately awesome story. Some were good at starting, some were at end, Some had very grippy story in middle, Some good at dialogues and some had just nice flow in them. Some good at off-forensic and some at forensic. Just too good.  Thumbs Up . In detail about every story will be writing tomorrow. 

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 20 May 2010 at 8:14am

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

Every story has different element and taste in it. If all combined definately awesome story. Some were good at starting, some were at end, Some had very grippy story in middle, Some good at dialogues and some had just nice flow in them. Some good at off-forensic and some at forensic. Just too good.Thumbs Up . In detail about every story will be writing tomorrow.

hey you are right man every story has something awesome to it

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
By 2morrow i.e within 24 hours I will write about all stories (try my best If I am available). hehe including mine so I remain anonymous for those who don't know which story I wrote. Anyways for all esp writers keep track of this post I will be giving my feedbacks here.

I may be wrong when writing what I thought about stories because it may be I missed some point or didn't understood so writers please correct me. I know you wanan be anonymous so PM to Prabha she will post it your response over here.

Story 1

Very good attempt. It was emotional. Scenes in flow. Story was gripped very important but suspense couldn't be hold but never mind.

On ligher not don't take it seriously, just for my knowledge.

Tarika says'she got sugar problem. I found traces of sugar free in her glass.

I was thinking someone should response like she must be health conscious. Now a days sugar free are more taken by health conscious person than diabetic patients. I think Bipasha Ad inspire them.

Story 2

This story was just like flowing calmly. I enjoyed reading it and some sweet moments also. Its request Just add some spaces in between because for me it was to read a scene in one go. Just I watched away and lost where I was. 

Story 3

Very short may due to rush against time So just rushed through it. Poor Anjali. Plot was very good. Once elaborated could be good but I liked it. Very well written although looked rushed.

Story  4

I guessed the writer. What writer speaks and was expressing was visible from his/her story. I like ek ke bad ek sab phaste jao . Story was at pace at some point and was slow at other. Overall very nice attempt.

Story 5

Lovely written story suspense was there.  But its was little bit lengthy. Never mind flow was great with few areas here and there I though it was going off track then you handled it beautifully to bring it back on track. baki sab badiya tha. enjoyed reading.

Story 6

is story ke bare mein kya kahun. tooo good. Full of suspense and unpredictable. Excellent written. What else I can say. at last I was like kisse panga liya hai.

Hum to doobe sanam tum ko bhi le dubenge although it was unintentional.

Story 7

Fast paced, no unrealistic scenes to the point but I believe suspense was missing.  Your style of writing is excellent best way of writing and expressing story just add one element in it. Some dialogues were just excellent.

Story 8

First scene too hilarious.  When scenes are long just add spaces between dialogues. It was becoming difficult for me  my eyes starting paining. Just add spaces after few dialogues easier for readers to read.  It was nice attempt.  No too much off dragging of story. keep it up.

Story 9

Attempt was good.  Focused more on the second part of plot than first one. Climax had in it. In middle of story could have done better.  

Story 10

this story. it was little bit confusing but was nice. plot was good but may be because of length and number of characters got confused. Actually till then so many read so may be thats why I got confused. But story was different I like it.

Story 11

Hilarious scenes. I liked that.  Ending was good. It was at pace at some points. But was very nice story.

Story 12

This was nice story. suspense was there but found here where deviating. Grip was missing at some points. But many parts hold together very well. 

Story 13

I like the message given.  At some points confusion was there. At it was story which actually was mentioning day and time liked that. good end.

At last I would say every one was just superb. Wish if a story could be made from all above stories. It would be rocking. First of all congrats and thanks to Prabha for so well organising this contest and then to all participants who put so much effort which is visible from their stories.  It was great success whatever is end result everyone is winner for me.

I will be saying thanks to all readers stop stop. first all readers judge the story and rate then will say thanks to you too. encourage participants. 

At last for every one think this way.

Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.

and actually, everyone did it .ClapClapThumbs Up

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 21 May 2010 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top