CID

STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 23

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Well my experience with this contest---- First after reading plot I was in fix because 2 stories came to my mind and it was first time I have to build my story around climax.  First time it happened with me. So new experience. 

I Will now start reading stories. And yes congrats to every participant and prabha for making it successful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
For me Hindi was a big prob but I was determined to struggle with it. Then building the story around a given situation was unusual for me. I mean I like to create my own ideas like  many am sure... But it was a good challenge!! I didnt participate to prove myself but for the fun and satisfaction of doing it.... The experience was nailbitingly scary but once I got  the flow of the story, it became fun.

Hey other writers!! Really nice stories!! I have read some and will catch up on the rest soon!! I managed to guess three writers, but I wont start a guessing game.

Thanx Prabha for the contest and the chance you gave me and the others!!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey story writers gr8 work yaar we all should clap for ourselves i can see the hardwork put in by you all Clap Clap i've read some stories and same like others have guessed three writers but won't start a guessing game

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The extension given for the due date is now over. The time for sending entries is now closed. I have received the 13th Entry which has been added to the first page. The poll for the best story among these 13 stories will start on Tuesday (18 May 2010). Till then happy reading everyone.

Edited by prabha. - 15 May 2010 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabShagnikasuhaani.cidmjht

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Incredible yaar, this contest has actually proven one plot can be handled by different people differently and yet beautifully without loosing the essence of the story. Hats off to all my fellow writers. Clap Anyways talking bout my experience I actually loved the experience of writing the story, when the contest was announced I gave my name in excitement however I really doubted myself when it came to writing the story. Then suddenly submission date was preponed due to valid reasons ofcourse and I started having hiccups as my story was no where and my job I was really unsure as how I cud handle all this, but somehow I could bulid my story and submit it one day prior. I seriously enjoyed almost everything, not only writing but the stress involved in the week and of course now reading the stories. I really enjoyed the through experience and am waiting for the next contest

Shagnika

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
OMG...I finished upto story no 6...and my head is already spinning. I am getting confused. I am mixing names.....some of the names are common in some stories...I don't know how on earth that happened.
I don't think I'll be able to participate in the voting, because I need to read only 1 story per day to do justice to everyone. D'oh

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

OMG...I finished upto story no 6...and my head is already spinning. I am getting confused. I am mixing names.....some of the names are common in some stories...I don't know how on earth that happened.
I don't think I'll be able to participate in the voting, because I need to read only 1 story per day to do justice to everyone. D'oh

Imagine i read 12 stories yesterday itself!!!WinkLOL and thankfully i am not that confused today after going thru them all over again..in a short cut way

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I've kind of divided the stories its 4 stories per day,yesterday i read 4 today another 4 and tomorrow the remaining.Each time i read 4 stories i'm selecting my fav from each set and then i'll finally choose one.I'm following this procedure because i dont want to see injustice happening to any story i want to read every story carefully but yes one thing i've noticed most stories have husband's name starting with V LOL LOL

Shagnika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top