STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah, I wonder if we will get all 11 entries.
Originally posted by prabha.

Yeah, I wonder if we will get all 11 entries.
There should be  at least 7-8 entries to call it a good competition.

Yep, I am hoping for the best. Lets see.
As the deadline approaches stories will flood. still enough time
The count down has begun, 2 days to go. I have received 5 entries till now. Please send me your entries by 8 PM IST on Friday 14th May 2010. I know the date is nearing, but don't get worried or tensed, this contest is to have fun and enjoy. So just relax and your thoughts will flow.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Only 5???? Too bad....

And where is somu??? Not to be seen these days....
Yeah Somu has not been around since the last few days.
I am So Sorry..! Firstly Prabha di....my PC wasnt working since the last time i replied...! i had made up the storyyy in my mindd.. and Now I am racing The Time to complete it By Todayy...!! i had the date in Mind to be 21st May... so i thought i 'd wait till my PC gets fine..! yesterday i saw it to be 14th May 😲 Please please co-operate.. and i ll surely not back out of the competition...!Edited by somu_05 - 13 years ago
Don't take stress, just relax and write what you have in mind. Actually people were losing interest hence wanted the due date to be brought closer.
I'm almost done just stuck with the climax the problem is WORD is not working in my computer so i have to type out the whole thing again anyways i'll send it 2 you by tomorrow 😊