STORY CONTEST - 1 : CRY FOR HELP [Contest Closed] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

hey Prabha thanx yaar for managing everything by the way I didn't understood how to post our stories, on the contrary where to post the stories? Please assist me.

Hi. U have to PM Prabha ure story. She will post the story here, since d writer's name is to b anonymous...D vote is for the best story....
hey thanx 4 assisting me drilabh
Guys I'm sorry that I haven't come up with a story yet, I have thought of a wonderful plot, won't reveal it now since someone may copy it, hope that you will like it. Currently, i have too much going on, SAT's, AP exams, regular exams, ACT's and HSA's....I will make sure to write a story in the summer. Promise!
@visrom

here it is! 😛  brought the thread forward! 😊
I have been receiving feedback that participants are loosing interest due to the long 3 weeks duration. Hence now the new date is 14th May 2010. By due date I should receive entries from all participants. I have already received on entry. Henceforth for all story contests, participants will be given 10 days to write.

ALL THE BEST
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
I know there is news floating around about new members joining in. Just ignore all that, for the current contest I have given the names of all CID members you can include in your story. You can ONLY use these characters. Check RULE No 2.

2] The CID team should ONLY have the following members. No additional characters should be added to the team.

CID Team - ACP, Daya, Abhijit, Fredricks, Vivek and Tasha

Forensic Team - Dr. Salunkhe, Dr. Taarika

I have received another entry today. I look forward to more in the next few days. Wishing you all the best.
The count down has begun, all participants should send me their entries by 8 PM IST on Friday 14th May 2010. We have 11 participants and I have received 3 entries till now. 8 more to go, you have 5 days. Give it your best shot.

Member bhinder.kamboj wishes to join the contest, you are welcome to do so but I should receive your entry by the above mentioned due date.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!
The count down has begun, 4 days to go. We have 11 participants and I have received 4 entries till now. 7 more to go. All participants should send me their entries by 8 PM IST on Friday 14th May 2010.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prabha.

The count down has begun, 4 days to go. We have 11 participants and I have received 4 entries till now. 7 more to go. All participants should send me their entries by 8 PM IST on Friday 14th May 2010.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!

Only 4 so far?This is very disappointing.