Chellameh

CM May 3-7: Updates on Page 1 and discussion (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I totally agree with brinny_g. If a mom is drinking and ill treating a dad all the time then how come the daughter will be good. Mom is a role model for a daughter.

Pearl deserves it very well. Whatever it is bell and amutha are married still being a girl she ruined Amutha's life by making Bell to have relationship with Kavitha.

But in this serial everybody is really modern...Mudhu is drinking all the time and this kavitha is staying with bell without  marrying him. Where our culture is going??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Meena.IFbrinny_gVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM May 3-7: Updates on Page 1 and discussion (Page 5)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Meena and Krish
I don't blame AK's daughter for behaving like that. It's generally the case for those whose parents have a messed up relationship, to end up having no trust in their partners. If AK had been a man and not let his wife treat him like that, the kids probably wouldn't have turned out like they have.

I agree.  I was shocked when AK said something  like I put up with her because of my kids.  I wondered so where did you as a father go wrong.  You are acting like a saint - yet your daughter is rude and your son is a drunk. one thing for sure AK can never be a role model to anyone even to his children.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Serial must portrait mothers as good value added to culture.

How can they show this madhu drinking and ill treating AK.

Mothers must be a good example to society.

Since mothers days is around the corner, here's my wishes to all mothers

HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS

Madhu repent.

ZEE 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabcMeena.IF

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks KK - Paavam VIkram, Omni mele freeze pannatta, avar life gaali aagidume !!!! Intha AK yethukku
ipdi jolling at Omni???

kittykrishna

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks kittykrishna..

kittykrishna

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Meena for the hilarious update. I burst out laughing at these lines. ROFL ROFLROFLROFL.

Mrs. Solai: Don't punch and show (kuthi kaamikaradhu).

AV sings yen uchi mandaila sillungudhu, ne sonna vaarthaila jivvungudhu.. and hugs pethi. Both happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishnaMeena.IF

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Meena.....jinaga jumba jingala ...stillROFLROFLROFLROFL meena tummy aching. Pavam vadai pathadi pinnalathan nadakkanum pola. Ama ama after she ic CM [ Chief Minister ].

CMku value of money theriyalai . Pearlku value of manusha theryalai. CM lost only money , madam pearl you are going to lose your man.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junkabckittykrishnabjdaMeena.IFVani19

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Other than TMS i don't watch any other serial(watched Thendral and Chellameh couple of time to get a feel) but daily i read the update in this forum.

Really the updaters are good. They don't miss even a single thing and also includes their funny comments. I read it for their funny comments only (EX: LR1, RKO, labo thibo,CM) Good job updaters!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnarojapooooMeena.IFbrinny_gusha_poojanithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top