Chellameh

CM May 3-7: Updates on Page 1 and discussion - Page 4

junkabc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with brinny_g. If a mom is drinking and ill treating a dad all the time then how come the daughter will be good. Mom is a role model for a daughter.

Pearl deserves it very well. Whatever it is bell and amutha are married still being a girl she ruined Amutha's life by making Bell to have relationship with Kavitha.

But in this serial everybody is really modern...Mudhu is drinking all the time and this kavitha is staying with bell without  marrying him. Where our culture is going??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Meena and Krish
I don't blame AK's daughter for behaving like that. It's generally the case for those whose parents have a messed up relationship, to end up having no trust in their partners. If AK had been a man and not let his wife treat him like that, the kids probably wouldn't have turned out like they have.

I agree.  I was shocked when AK said something  like I put up with her because of my kids.  I wondered so where did you as a father go wrong.  You are acting like a saint - yet your daughter is rude and your son is a drunk. one thing for sure AK can never be a role model to anyone even to his children.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Serial must portrait mothers as good value added to culture.

How can they show this madhu drinking and ill treating AK.

Mothers must be a good example to society.

Since mothers days is around the corner, here's my wishes to all mothers

HAPPY MOTHERS DAYS

Madhu repent.

ZEE 
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks KK - Paavam VIkram, Omni mele freeze pannatta, avar life gaali aagidume !!!! Intha AK yethukku
ipdi jolling at Omni???
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks kittykrishna..

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the hilarious update. I burst out laughing at these lines. 🤣 🤣🤣🤣.

Mrs. Solai: Don't punch and show (kuthi kaamikaradhu).

AV sings yen uchi mandaila sillungudhu, ne sonna vaarthaila jivvungudhu.. and hugs pethi. Both happy.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena.....jinaga jumba jingala ...still🤣🤣🤣🤣 meena tummy aching. Pavam vadai pathadi pinnalathan nadakkanum pola. Ama ama after she ic CM [ Chief Minister ].

CMku value of money theriyalai . Pearlku value of manusha theryalai. CM lost only money , madam pearl you are going to lose your man.
junkabc thumbnail
Other than TMS i don't watch any other serial(watched Thendral and Chellameh couple of time to get a feel) but daily i read the update in this forum.

Really the updaters are good. They don't miss even a single thing and also includes their funny comments. I read it for their funny comments only (EX: LR1, RKO, labo thibo,CM) Good job updaters!!!
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the updates...

kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx for the Sooooooooooooooooperb updates Meena and Rojaaaa

Meena
Especially ''arivu ketta AV and CM asking y ya? \\are superb🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Roja
Especiallly ''she throws the dog a bone.... a smile'' and ''Pearl jumping'' is hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣