Chellameh

CM May 3-7: Updates on Page 1 and discussion - Page 3

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: vaish316

hi is 4th May posted yet?

Hi Bad1234 and vaish316,

Welcome to IF and Chellameh Section!  It is great having you here 😃.  Our Tamil channel consists of various sections - Sun TV/ non-Sun TV serials and and other fun sections.  Please join us in on the fun ⭐️!

And a kind request friends 😳!!!  We are thankful for our updaters for sparing some time off their busy schedule to do the updates for us 👏👏👏!!  Hence, it would be great if you could hit the LIKE button and join in the DISCUSSION.  This is the only means by which we can lend our support and gratitude to the updaters 😳.... so we are eagerly looking forward to seeing you join the CM discussion as well 😳. 

Thank you

@ vaish316: the update is posted on the first page dear 😊
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meenu thanks da - Yovvvv , Beach yen ya pOi solre???
If u do not have some kind of sabalam, Pearl ai koottindu
pOi Sneha vai paarkka vendiyathu thaane??? Men are
a class by themselves !!!!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the kalakkal update 👏👏👏

Aahaa.... Beach - Pearl naduvileh ippove aarambichiduchaa... Well, Kavitha pannathai eduthathukee ivlo kovapaduraa Pearl, when she comes to know about Sneha (Periyanayagai), how will she react.  And more over, Beach is def hiding stuff, so ithu innum backfire aagum... anyway, whatever goes around comes around.  Amutha vaazhkayile vilanda ille, ivangalukku (Pearl) kku nadakara nerom valli ennanu theiryum.

Oh hoo.... daughter is like mother vaa?  Well why kuthi kaamiching your father???  Try putting sense into your mother instead dear daughter!! 
KILANI thumbnail
Hi guys,  I'm begining to watch this serial and I think I know 'who is who' but much to my hubby's annoyment.  By the way, may I - PLEASE- know - which age group do we belong ?  Are we all females,  sorry to ask this questions.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Meena..

As Srima said, we miss your kalakal comments..

Beach .. oru seasonkku oru ladya kanmoodi thanama support pannuvela ???
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u all guys for the support..

I dont say I am busy.. But I have some issues to look upon.. and hence i forget things easily.. Thats how i forgot this jail part twice...

Thanks for all ur support, even when the updates are delayed and brief...

Sure my comments will be up as soon as my personal things are settled..

Wil try to give my best in Thursday's update..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena & Krish for the update, where is Amutha?
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks KK for the detailed updates..

Madhu was too harsh with her words.. I think that is her flashback, as per AK's words...

Venkat, htough drunk was correct in what he was saying..

Ak podhum unga paasa mazhai.. konjam leave CM alone.. this will make her feel uncomfortable with u.. enough..

Vadai and AV has good chemistry.. they always share a very good understanding... i feel they are like, as if the lovers meet... 
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Meenu thanks da - Yovvvv , Beach yen ya pOi solre???
If u do not have some kind of sabalam, Pearl ai koottindu
pOi Sneha vai paarkka vendiyathu thaane??? Men are
a class by themselves !!!!

You can say that again....men-a nambavey mudiyathu...at this age Beach is getting excited wanting to relive his younger days. Its a gud lesson learnt for Pearl....she was all out to destroy CM...now CM/Vadai have come together and it looks like its Pearl's turn to start venting..!!😆😆
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena and Krish
I don't blame AK's daughter for behaving like that. It's generally the case for those whose parents have a messed up relationship, to end up having no trust in their partners. If AK had been a man and not let his wife treat him like that, the kids probably wouldn't have turned out like they have.