Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

I will always HATE ABHA CHARACTER

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure how many of you may feel the same way, but I have officially thrown in my towel AT Abha and her jodi with Karan.

It's not frustration on my part. It's that, honestly, the CVs have screwed up royally, gone too far in this story. So while the intention may be to garner sympathy for Abha, I have NONE. She has made her bed (not the broken one!) and now she must lie in it.

Her obsession for her family is nice, but it's become a joke. She has sacrificed herself BUT HURT OTHERS MORE. So today, when she told Karan "Why are you doing this and hurting yourself?", I ROLLED MY EYES. She never says "Your suffering and sacrificing, and I'm feeling the pain." BIT*H!

When Karan told Abha that the wedding won't happen, Abha was scared and I thought she was going to pee in her pants.

Her eyes have no sympathy OR love for Karan in them. Her actions don't either. It seems only Karan is able to love, appreciate, and fight for his love. And our cold fish of a "HEROINE/PROTAGONIST" is the biggest DISAPPOINTMENT OF ALL.

Even if she says (without being forced to) that Karan is her husband, I will still hate her for the suffering and betrayal she has caused Karan.   If she were marrying my son, I'd be PISSED!

Congratulations CVs!   You have made Abha into a joke of the worst kind---the type you really don't want to see on the screen happy. I'm not sure what you were trying to do (increase the drama, prolong the tedious track, or experiment with your viewers), but I think it backfired. I think perhaps it best if you actually make Abha into a LIKEABLE CHARACTER AND A GOOD, LOYAL LOVE FOR KARAN. HE IS WAY TOOO GOOD FOR HER (I've said that ten times, haven't I already???).Congratulations CVs!Congratulations CVs!

Edited by gp00 - 29 April 2010 at 4:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranSD1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I will always HATE ABHA CHARACTER" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Frankly I can tolerate the character of Abha why?Sourire

Well, all just by what she saw worse (Radhika, I think it is no worse to me) to return to Abha, she sacrifices I'm against it, it lacks compassion for the man who saved from the clutches of his father on several occasions, so she must have to confess the truth for what reason she did is all just ridiculous choice.Aie

She was always afraid when Karan Speaks are the rare occasion she challenges but I think it is just as it takes things in hand I'm tired of seeing that it is always the others who take the decision for her.Somnolent

It's his life, his marriage and her husband are at stake it should give importance to his three things.En colre

Not the contrary, it buries itself alive, it begs being stoned (with flowers lol) I have to admit that he looked ready to have destroyed the character of a person who shall have little to be strong and independent and especially swingConfus

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipKiranSD1

Hayati

Hayati

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with cynthia..I mean gp00 don't get me wrong your dislike for Abha has its reasons and they are not baseless but at the same time I feel like in the past couple of days I feel like I can see the turmoil that Abha is faced with BUT at the same time I feel lke she needs to realize that hiding the truth isnt the way to resolve an issue...so my biggest problem with Abha is that she is willing to drag herself all the way to the mandap and ruin her life, karan's life and sanskar's life when all she needs to do is confess everything to her family and then plead her father to stop doing maniac acts that will give fuel to Jaggu to cause him any harm....

I honestly thought the girl had more girth and I feel the CVs are just testing how much the viewers can stand Abha as they are just waiting to see how much we can see Abha be spineless on the screen and its come to the point where if she doesn't confess tomorrow her confession will lose its meaning in terms of what Karan's love and her marriage mean to her. I mean if she confesses after someone else goes like hey your married to karan..then thakur asks her and she says yes..then thats not a confession and i would be like abha you deserve all the wrath of Sb coming your way..

BUT if CVs have any mercy on Abha and decide to show that she takes the initiative ot confess her marriage before anyone else decides to question it..then i willl say CVs are on their way to redeem their protagonist..but lets see..tomorrow will honestly make or break my trust in how the CVs save or butcher Abha's character..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dbanerjee77chipSexyLo

chip

Goldie

chip

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayati

I agree with cynthia..I mean gp00 don't get me wrong your dislike for Abha has its reasons and they are not baseless but at the same time I feel like in the past couple of days I feel like I can see the turmoil that Abha is faced with BUT at the same time I feel lke she needs to realize that hiding the truth isnt the way to resolve an issue...so my biggest problem with Abha is that she is willing to drag herself all the way to the mandap and ruin her life, karan's life and sanskar's life when all she needs to do is confess everything to her family and then plead her father to stop doing maniac acts that will give fuel to Jaggu to cause him any harm....
</div>
<div>

I honestly thought the girl had more girth and I feel the CVs are just testing how much the viewers can stand Abha as they are just waiting to see how much we can see Abha be spineless on the screen and its come to the point where if she doesn't confess tomorrow her confession will lose its meaning in terms of what Karan's love and her marriage mean to her. I mean if she confesses after someone else goes like hey your married to karan..then thakur asks her and she says yes..then thats not a confession and i would be like abha you deserve all the wrath of Sb coming your way..

BUT if CVs have any mercy on Abha and decide to show that she takes the initiative ot confess her marriage before anyone else decides to question it..then i willl say CVs are on their way to redeem their protagonist..but lets see..tomorrow will honestly make or break my trust in how the CVs save or butcher Abha's character..

Hayati, I agree with you. If Abha confesses tomorrow, there is a possiblity to turn the character around - but it is the very last chance... before Saniya, Dadi or even Jagmohan reveal the marriage.

I wonder what happened to the CVs who showed Abha growing from a pampered rich girl into the woman who was able to shoulder her families responsibilities - right from being the bread winner, earning her boss' trust, arranging for a house for the family to move into, getting her brother and father out of trouble etc. I think both Karan and Jagmohan liked her for being strong and having her own opinions (before her identity was revealed).

It's a pity they wasted the opportunity to make the character grow into a stronger person who sees her father's flaws and helps him realize them. Instead they just made her into a self-pitying martyr feeling lost soul speeding to jump off the cliff.

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silcop

Originally posted by Hayati

Hayati, I agree with you. If Abha confesses tomorrow, there is a possiblity to turn the character around - but it is the very last chance... before Saniya, Dadi or even Jagmohan reveal the marriage.

I wonder what happened to the CVs who showed Abha growing from a pampered rich girl into the woman who was able to shoulder her families responsibilities - right from being the bread winner, earning her boss' trust, arranging for a house for the family to move into, getting her brother and father out of trouble etc. I think both Karan and Jagmohan liked her for being strong and having her own opinions (before her identity was revealed).

It's a pity they wasted the opportunity to make the character grow into a stronger person who sees her father's flaws and helps him realize them. Instead they just made her into a self-pitying martyr feeling lost soul speeding to jump off the cliff.

Exactly that is why at first I started to appreciate the character of Abha.
How she managed to deflect the most dangerous situation with Vimal, Karan was able to explain how to communicate with his father.
To say clearly what she thought now is a dumb

I think a cliff will be too fast to die lolLOL
Yes they have several options but decided on the poor again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

Post Reply New Post

Go to top