A NEW ENTRY IN DMG SOON!!!!stalker anthem on pg-14

Posted: 13 years ago
LUNATIC TIMES

It has been confirmed that a new guy will soon be entering the show "Dill Mein Ghaas" and will be paired opposite Rampa, the modern meenakumari of Indian televison. The protagonist had shocked her fans when she  told the two hunks in her life that "tum dono mere Layak nahi ho" Both AR and SR fans are still reeling under that shock and have completely lost control over their brains as to why Rampa said so. It was our clever reporter (thats me Jhoota singh ofcourse) who realised what she actually meant by that statement.

She was actually telling them that they were not "Layak" but Arjun and Sidhu!! Layak is the new person in Rampa's life! The production house is yet to decide who will be playing the role of Layak. They have formed a panel headed by a neeli aatma who presided over a meeting with the other members as to who should play the new role. Names such as Rahul Mahajan, chunky pandey etc came up but ultimately they decided on two names; KRK of Dig Box fame and Sreeshanth.

It is not yet clear whether KRK will be ready to play the role of Layak as it is heard that he put forth too many conditions. It seems he wanted to be paired with atleast 2 more chicks in the show both in mini skirts. He also demanded that all his water, milk, costumes including underwear should be phoren as he is allergic to Indian products. Since the production house is on cost-cutting mode, its highly improbable that KRK will be cast as "Layak".
Sreeshanth seems to be a more suitable candidate since he can outsmart Rampa in crying scenes, take as many slaps as possible and even dance like Prabhu Deva.

But when the reporter approached the Production House for confirmation, he was told that they are yet to decide on the actor. On being enquired why they are still confused, the CVs admitted that they cant help being confused as (in script writer's own words) "ab toh aadat si hogayi hain yeh confusion and making others confused" This left the reporter looking as confused as the man himself.

So who will be the new man in Rampa's life??? How will a rejected pair of Arjun and Sidhu react to this new "Layak" in Rampa's life??? To know more and feel more confused than ever, keep watching "Dill Mein Ghaas" every Mon-Fri only on your Favourite channel Stone TV.

Reporter- Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Please read page-6 too

Stalker song on pg-14

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
🀣 Have i ever told u that I love u 🀣🀣

TOOOOOOOOOO good I loveeeeee Jhutha Singh..

Thank you Jhoota Singh, for coming upto us to get the actual news.😊

I must tell you that this is the toughest job in my life. Me (Neeli Aatma), Mona Ji and D are pulling our hairs out. But we havn't reached any conclusion yet.

KRK is giving us a tough time. We even sent some of our team members to Germany to get the approx cost for all his necessities as he claims to get everything from Phoren. But now KRK demands 2 Hot chicks as well. We thought one could be Stella and other could be Jhamela. But KRK wants chicks in Short Skirts only. On enquiring if Stella n Jhamela would wear Short Skirts, we recieved a slap on each cheek. I guess that meant a No. Though we are still confused. πŸ˜•

Anyways, we still got 2 Hot chicks. We found them dancing behind the Actor-cum-God in Mini Skirts. They're ready to pose as KRK's Arm Candies but only if KRK keeps his Big Mouth shut, as the girls fainted the first time they smelled his breath. They claim it smelled like acetone. 🀒

Since KRK's troubles were increasing day by day. We decided to pick Sreesanth instead of KRK. But he's another Item. He wants his South Lady Love to accompany him everyday on the sets. And wants us to provide her free breakfast, lunch n Dinner. The girl is alreday fat and is eating like a p*g everyday. She has already finished half of the stock while we're still in the deciding phase.

Moreover Sreesanth screwed up his screen test big time. He started crying in front of Sid n Armaan when they both were happily punching each other and started yelling 'Bhajji Bhajji' for unknown reasons. Somehow we made him calm. But another problems arise when there was a sad song to be picturised. We wanted Layak to look glum and concerned about Rampa, but instead he stared doing Jinga-la-la dance, while shouting 'symonds symonds'. This guy is giving us a hard time. Half of our unit members have been spotted at various psychiatrists. Most of them were caught singing their Fav song "Ab to aadat si hai mujhko...aise Jeene mein" πŸ˜•

Luckily Me, Mona Ji and D are still sane. And hopefully we'll find a new man b4 the show ends. PH is also complaining that they need the man asap as the glycerine stock is finished. God knows what they did with all the glycerine. Instead of applying they drank the liquid to get realistic constipated expressions.🀒

Thank you Jhoota Singh for coming upto us and getting the inside story. We are really greatful to you as these days there are fans of opposition party who claim to have called us and post rumours about us on various forums. We're sick n tired of answering their phone calls. Few of them even threatened us, that they'll burn our cars and houses, if we'll get a new man for Rampa. We were scared for days and never left our office. But with you on our side, we're relaxed now. 😊

Catch up all the MeloDrama and Confusion, Mon-Fri 8PM only on Stone TV.
Edited by BlueSoul - 13 years ago
oh how i love u shamil..🀣...make sure this stone channel and this reporter jhutha singh....make a daily appearance in our lives please!! I cant do without my daily dose of news..u knoπŸ˜‰

and just a suggestion...why not let doukno...richie...audition for layak ????

just kidding..i kno it will be taken in the spirit it is meant!!😊
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago
@ TM: 🀣🀣🀣

I seriously love love loveeeee reading your posts! You never fail to crack me up! I hope the next article will confirm the jodi of Arjun n Siddu! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

~Cookie

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago
πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺπŸ€— it's the time to disco!@!@! yay Sidmaan have passed the onstacle course and Rampa rani has got her new gadha

Reminds me of the movie "roop ki rani choron ka raja" πŸ˜† would like to see Rampa rani doing a dance this song...suits the situation well

Keep rocking Jhoota Singh...i'm sure you'll get a Promotion soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
shamil you are amazing !! honest !!!
*tears of laughter running down my cheeks*
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

the best part is " pata nahin confuse hone ki aur confuse karne ki aadat pad gayi hain " 🀣

i love jhoota singh !!!

🀣
Originally posted by eveline

oh how i love u shamil..🀣...make sure this stone channel and this reporter jhutha singh....make a daily appearance in our lives please!! I cant do without my daily dose of news..u knoπŸ˜‰

and just a suggestion...why not let doukno...richie...audition for layak ????

just kidding..i kno it will be taken in the spirit it is meant!!😊
Nooooo!!! I will never make a bali ka  out of my friends!
Originally posted by shamil

Nooooo!!! I will never make a bali ka  out of my friends!
πŸ˜†...honestly does richie know u turned him into this🀣
Jhoota Singh rulez
it gets funnier and funnier every time 🀣
keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ