Never Ending Dragging

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
HEY,

Wats with this never ending dragging scene of geet being abonded in airport ?? they had been dragging this scene a lot , i know its highlight or high point in the show , atleast if they show less of that in upcoming or precap would have been nice , again they will waste first couple of mins shwing this same thing over and over ........... oh god ......... llets get over with it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Never Ending Dragging" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urworstnitemare

Goldie

urworstnitemare

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I think they want to emphasize this point of the show...this is Geet's biggest trial and I guess we want this to go on really fast cause well I personally wanna see Geet and Maan's story progress but the way their showing this drama is at a seemingly realistic pace (as compared to other drama's, I'm REALLY liking this pace in the story) So sorry, don't really agree with you on the pace part but I too want the story to go further soon. I have a feeling Geet's confusion and denial might be a tad bit prolonged in the drama but I hope not! :P I believe in the CV"s and the director of this story!!! Hea...I mean READ THAT? I believe in you people!!! :O (that was soo random wasn't it?) ;P

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i agree, i am not complaining about pace , its just that they are showing the same thing from past 2weeks and makes it took likethey are neveer going to reach it LOL....... pace is corrrect as of now

urworstnitemare

Goldie

urworstnitemare

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
True that. They shouldn't have given such definite precaps...should have let Dev's evil plan come as a shock to us...that would've been something! But I guess this agruement can be countered too. LOL

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Its not that dragged. I think its fine
It is the highlight of Geets life after all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.