Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The end of Dev?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

So seeing as we all know how the character of Dev will play out (whyyyyyyy?Cry) ... will the creatives completely cut out the character of Dev once the family abandons Geet?Confused

There's a possibility that they could be roped in at a later stage if and when the Meet story progresses ... but until then?Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahiceprincess101black_haze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The end of Dev?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing...Confused

I really don't want Dev's character to be gone for good. I know he's suppose to be negative and all, but he should be brought back later on to create some twists in the story.

I would LOVE to see a face-to-face show down between Maan and Dev in the future. Two hot men are always better than one! Blushing LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iceprincess101_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulli-Crimson-Tomiko

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Dev wont be side lined so soon , abhi tho we had seen him its too early to put end to him , he willl be shown in btw while they show geet get out of trouble, if not how will they show his reentry of his being obsessed with geet ?? i dont think we wont get to see dev ,.....

mayah

Goldie

mayah

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I really hope this isn't the end of the line for Dev....his character has the potential to create so many more twists in the future.....and I would love to see Geet grow in confidence and have the ultimate showdown with Dev and his family.....not to mention I would definitely like to see Maan and Dev in the same frame face to faceEmbarrassed...especially once Maan and Geet are together!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

since we've pretty much had a month of dev... i think he maybe side-lined for a while...so the story and centre around maan and geet...

once things seem okay btw geet and her family...or once maan or geet start devloping feelings for each other i think thats when dev's gonna make a come back

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 29 April 2010 at 9:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.chullbulli

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Dev will be out 4 a while , 2 bring another Twist like after MANEETS confession or any other twist Dev will come back

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Oh,he needs to return...not now..but definitely later..after Maan n Geet have become close enough cos by then Geet would have learned to stand up on her own feet and hence would give it back to Dev like never before...and Maan would probably be by her side then...so it would be awesome to see Dev against the both of them ! It would be greater if Dev returned with feelings for Geet and would get nothing in return this time...and of course,the clash between the two guyz would be such a treat to look out for...! lots of good stuff to look forward too...:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.