Imagine if Maya Sarabhai is nominated in SPA

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Guys ,

Last night I got to watch 2006 star parivaar awards , the one in which Gatttu won award for favorite naya sadasya and Baa won for favorite Daadi/Naani.I loved Gattu's acceptance speech .He said "achaa lagaa mujhe award meele , ye award to mujhe meelna hee chahiye"😊

I love watching star parivaar awards because I get to see my favorite show's cast in reality and I just love how genuine they are.. I and love the concept as well because no where else in the world you can imagine an award given to best Saas...it happens only in India

But a thing came into my mind ..Imagine if the second season of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was shown on star plus and Maya Sarabhai is nominated for let us say , best Maa .. imagine her standing next to ... let us say Akshara's Mom and going "How Middle Class!!!"

What do you think her acceptance speech would be ???
Edited by birju4baby - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i havent watched sarabhai before so cannot comment on that...

but can u get me the link of gattu's acceptance speech...i would like to watch it..

what are the other awards they have got??
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well she wont accept the nomination innitially.....its too down market u see, they give awards to patni, devrani, saut, getrhani....and such award shows are attended by Ladies with such healy jewelry and saree!!! But ya if Sarita is nominated too, then Maya would love to go, after all they are uphelding our tradition na.
birju4baby thumbnail
Shweta ,

Check this link ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?tid=247247

the badango links are working and I watched badango links to see star parivaar awards 2006.. those are the one which are actually working ...

for Gattu and Baa's acceptance speech is in first link.

Also check the fourth link(I am not sure), it has leela,meenaxi,praveen,baa and gattu dancing..

I have requested the uploader to post it in  youtube as well..

Watch it and share youyr comments
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: birju4baby

Shweta ,

Check this link ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?tid=247247

the badango links are working and I watched badango links to see star parivaar awards 2006.. those are the one which are actually working ...

for Gattu and Baa's acceptance speech is in first link.

Also check the fourth link(I am not sure), it has leela,meenaxi,praveen,baa and gattu dancing..

I have requested the uploader to post it in  youtube as well..

Watch it and share youyr comments

thank u soo much...il chek it out and surely share my views...
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maya will say "jao monisha meri jagah tum yeh award le aao, daily soaps mein nominate hona is just too middle-class"
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

Maya will say "jao monisha meri jagah tum yeh award le aao, daily soaps mein nominate hona is just too middle-class"

Yes and when Monisha stands up to approach the stage....some other tall and fat lady with face covered appears from the back of the stage....moves to judges to accept the prize..judge ask to show her face by removing the ghoonghat..and it turns out to be Roshesh.....and he shouts Moma..