Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Abha needs to confess tomorrow..or at least by mon

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I honestly feel tomorrow is Abha's test..if she really loves Karan and has accepted his family..she will confess her love and marriage tomorrow..

I know Karan will try to stop dadi and intercept because he would want Abha to acknowledge her marriage herself...ie. the whole reason for the song he sang in the end (jo darte hai woh pyaar karte nahin) so i feel like it foreshadows the courage that aabha will find to confess her marriage..which would be a relief since it would happen before the marriage..

2 things can happen:

1. If CVs plan to drag this whole fiasco all the way to the mandap and wedding day then Karan will intercept Dadi and explain to her that Aabha is her bahu and will come to SB but only when Aabha herself decides to stop the wedding and he is confident that this marriage won't happen..Dadi will gift the necklace to Aabha and say that this has reached its rightful owner..making Aabha realize even more that she is a bahu and wife already..so hopefully this will get her head straight and she will decide to tell everything to CP..then saniya will also show up with the picture i guess..and CP will realize that Abha is already married..but don't know how helpful CP knowing will be...may as well be as useless as Lata..

Instead of supporting Abha, CP might tell Abha that she shouldn't disgrace the family and should forget Karan...but this option is one that would mean the CVs really want to make us think even lower of Abha as after all this and reciprocating Karan's feelings she still is willing to drag herself, her family, and Sanskar who is such a nice guy all the way to the mandap before she realizes she is making amistake...i will laugh if she decides to have a revelation that she is married just when sanskar has the sindoor in his hand and is about to fill her maang because that would be the height of idiocracy...

2. The other way (the one i would honestly prefer) is that Dadi is walking towards Abha and family, Karan tries to reach Dadi in order to stop her from saying anything, but before he reaches Thakur starts by sarcastically welcoming Dadi and saying its nice that his old servants are still loyal and come to partake in their celebrations..he will insult Dadi and Karan will be furious and will clench his fist and will proceed to do something..but before he can do something Abha yells bas kariye pitaji..and will go in between dadi and thakur and fold her hands and tell him to stop the insults and that she can't hear one word against dadi..then Thakur will tell Abha that they mean nothing to them and that she shouldn't defned the low likes of dadi and then Abha will not bear it anymore and say that pitaji im her bahu and as a bahu i will not be able to hear anything about dadi..and then everyone will be shocked..Karan will be happy that Abha stood up for dadi..then abha will turn around and asks for forgiveness from dadi and dadi will bless her and then thakur will turn Abha and slap her and tell her if she is in her right mind and ask for an explanation..then abha will confess properly, then Thakur will throw her at karan and say that she isn't her daughter and to take his wife with him..abha will go and hold his feet but he will push her away...sanskar will just be in shock..CP and all will move away from abha..lata will go to console but thakur will stop her..karan will pick abha up and tell thakur that by saying she isn't your daughter will not make her a stranger in a second...he will start to tell him how abha for his hapiness was willing to go ahead with the marriage even though she was married to karan and loves him..thakur will scream ladke and will go to hit him but mamaji will stop him and say that he is your damad whetehr you like it or not..and then thakur will scream that if i have no daughter named abha then he is nothing to me...and will tell karan that before my rage is out of my control take this girl with you and leave...karan will take abha and she will be inconsolable..but karan will tell her that they will make things better and will tell thakur that i promise that abha will get her rightful place back as the daughter of the family and i will do everything to make you accept this relation and dadi karan veer and abha leave..

it could also be that the first part could lead into my second theory...ie karan stops dadi from saying anything, Saniya shows up confronts CP, CP confronts Abha and tells her to not shame the family and forget karan...and tell Karan the same...just around that time..Dadi will go to gift Abha the necklace as shagun and Thakur seeing it will become furious and throw it and it will fall to the ground...Karan will be shocked and pissed.. Abha will get up and pick up the haar and apologize to Dadi, but Thakur will tell her not to and will start to insult dadi..Karan will move forward to give back to thakur..but then Abha will defend dadiiand will lead to what I said under scenario two...either way i really hope this whole issue is resolved at the sangeet and not dragged all the way to the wedding..and if not tomorrow at most monday that Abha needs to confess her wedding to Karan..otherwise CVs will just make it an unnecessary drag...

Also, did anyone realize that if Abha thought that Sanskar read the correct letter and knew about her and karan's marriage then why was he at all not bothered with the fact that it is Karan organizing the wedding?? and he was talking so nicely to Karan?? did it not once occur to Abha to ask sanskar if he was okay with Karan?? but then again I guess she is so mixed up with seeing Karan there and that tooo his presence makes her realize that she is his..that maybe she doesn't really think about waht sanskar thinks..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahuzeeArvifanchipaachuchachuVineeta92SexyLoKiranSD1

SexyLo IF-Rockerz
SexyLo
SexyLo

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hayati
I like the idea 2
but let's see what this will really happen tomorrow lol
chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Scenario 2 will redeem Abha's character a little. Hopefully it happens tomorrow - don't they have to start dealing with the next hurdle in May? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

raany786 Groupbie
raany786
raany786

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Excellent Observation Hayati....always love your predictionsBig smile.

I personally agree with #2 where you said Abha will not stand Daadi's insult as this happened before as well...in the past when mami was talking ill about Jag's family and when she said that Dadi is also involved in the game....Abha screamed "bas kijyay" She couldn't bear to listen anything bad about the family.  It seems like she will accept the truth in front of everyone. You can tell after seeing her face today at the Sangeet that she cannot bear the pain anymore of how Karan is suffering. Hopefully Jag doesn't come behind Daadi. This time Mami won't be able to do anything as she hasn't seen Dadi or Veer before and don't know about their intentions...keeping fingers crossed.Wink

Edited by raany786 - 29 April 2010 at 11:11am

SexyLo

bharadwaj_k Goldie
bharadwaj_k
bharadwaj_k

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Oh I love Options 2...I hope CV sees this posting of urs and take the idea....U r really good,,,,,,
Vineeta92 IF-Dazzler
Vineeta92
Vineeta92

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
as always...great prediction hayati...

i hope it happens...i want Abha to confess soon
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
you are very creative, Hayati! I just pictured every scene of urs in my head. Lets go with 2 because im impatient, and I need a good episode before the weekend.
gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I do not think Thakur would insult Dadi. But somehow someway, Abha has to make words come out of her mouth like magicians make rabbits appear out of their hats! It truly will be magic!

friends_rock

Go to top