May3rd-7th Updates page 1 6 Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Vadivu is behaving like a kid....she shd have the brains to handle the situation in the hse instead she is behaving like an illiterate competing with Inji for every little issues. Angry

I think their kacheri is not spicy anymore....its time they behaved like adults and learn to be gud DILS of Ayyah/Natchiyar.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May3rd-7th Updates page 1 6 Discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I cant understand how such a good two shoes Subbu landed up marrying the already married Ayya Confused By the way is this serial not sending wrong message by showing the two wives so happy that there is nothing wrong with people marrying twice. Wonder why Kula did not marry twice and wonder how his wife would react.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I cant understand how such a good two shoes Subbu landed up marrying the already married Ayya Confused By the way is this serial not sending wrong message by showing the two wives so happy that there is nothing wrong with people marrying twice. Wonder why Kula did not marry twice and wonder how his wife would react.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Kula thinks of getting wife No. 2. That way his attention wud be diverted to his younger bride and we can be rest assured of some peace around here.LOL

I am still wondering wat his next drastic step is going to be to finish off Subbu? I think he must have tried his luck in getting Subbu before but she landed up with Ayyay...adaan indhe kobam pola..!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumikrishmiganVani19smlaksh

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Anjali for the update, me too think that Charu will tell the truth. Vadivu, Ila & Kula's attagasam thangalei daa saami.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Laksh sis.

Carefulla matter a deal pannama yedutheen kavitheennu avasara buthiya doing things. At least now won't they show Subbu story?

smlaksh

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junkabc

antha ponnu charu-ku unmai solrathu pudikumna kuda avanga ammaku athu pudikanume. Eppo subbu amma will take over namma sokka thangam's duty to cover baddie...

So eppo maadu and snake episode over...what else is left from rama narayanan's production? may be kovil elephant next? how abt banana skin-la vazhuka vittu sagadikarathu and oil-la tharayila kotti vizha vekkarathu etc., any more guesses?

Oh, you forgot abt the monkey. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks Laksh.

Edited by Caryn - 04 May 2010 at 5:32pm

smlaksh

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh
This is just boring...everyone finding out the truth and just yelling at/slapping each other. Someone should just tell Ayya and end Kula's evil actions once and for all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19smlaksh

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Laksh
This is just boring...everyone finding out the truth and just yelling at/slapping each other. Someone should just tell Ayya and end Kula's evil actions once and for all.
 That will bring relief to all of us as the story (???)  will end. I did not like the way Natchiya and Subbu handled the matter. If Subbu is shown as paragon of virtue it would be nice to know why she married a married man. I dont like this glorification of a two wives man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top