Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

WHY DOES ABHA HAVE GAS LOOK?

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know some of you have mentioned Abha's constipated look. Well, today, she outdid herself with what I call:

THE GASEOUS LOOK

Perhaps she ate too much fried food.

I have so SOURED on her character that if she speaks up, I don't know if it will make that big a difference anymore. She has put Karan through hell, and sorry, no "duty" or "love for parents" justifies lying and hurting others. In that way, Abha is your stereotypical Indian woman coward.

The singing dancing were tolerable / ok. However, for Abha to just stand there and NOT see Karan's suffering and DO something about it is downright ridiculous.

I actually feel like the jodi is a joke now and I will never feel the same way again about them. It's sad but true. I think the CVs went TOO FAR with making Abha a shrew and idiot and a heart-breaker.   She played too many games....

I don't think there are many people on this forum who feel sorry for Abha. And if they do, that's fine too. However, I still dislike her intensely and will dislike her even after the wedding. She better prove her love at some point, if it's there in the first place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PROBABLY SHE GOT TO GO 🤣
gp00 thumbnail
Poor thing, those lehengas make certain things impossible! 😆
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I must admit you're right on this point today she managed to stay cool but still with tear tear
To top it all with an air of defeat and daughter in distress
gp00 thumbnail
No offense, but I would think a girl would run out of the room than pretend to be happy and dance in front of her loving husband. Where is the love, the desire, the guilt, ABHA? Or is it so buried deep that you are out of touch with it?
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gp00

No offense, but I would think a girl would run out of the room than pretend to be happy and dance in front of her loving husband. Where is the love, the desire, the guilt, ABHA? Or is it so buried deep that you are out of touch with it?

I believe she was guilty of this is seen when Prakash had placed his hand in that of Sanskar she had a gene and remove it.
If she could avoid this it will have it done (but without admitting the truth by the way)