Dill Mill Gaye

29/4- SidMaan- Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

SidMaan.Day Dreaming

Have i ever told you guys how much i love their scenes together ?Embarrassed ( Both the Karans have fantastic chemistry and that is why their scenes carry weight.)

Okay , the scene was supposed to be serious but i was smiling and then, laughing at SidMaan's  cuteness and hero-heroine kinda interaction in the restroom. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....The way Sid entered and Armaan turned - the hesitant words  exchanged - the awkwardness - the walk , the gestures , the signals matching those of two lovers.ROFL.....volatile situation between them but they both were so beautifully calm with each-other. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...... Riddhima , i am amazed you didn't learn a single good thing from these two amazing men. On top of that madness , you have a problem with their friendship as well?.... Jealous Jal-kukkdi kahiin ki!

SidMaan's scene was beautiful even though am pointing towards "Mohabbatein -ke-patte" between them purely because how the scene was executed.

SidMaan know they stand against each-other because of Riddhima's stupidities , but yet both the men respect each-other ( till now)  and whether somebody agrees or not , they have affection for each-other. Embarrassed

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone.Hug

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92Cookies01athithimaggie131984nm21KhaLidaHrapunzel84celestaeTeh_BatmanChand_NiMahammysterieuxuppaasaishu_25bhavi20_spavsShiningStar18kweetrockstar-Doppelganger-...Noorya...AntaresZayaHarshikaAmeresssdtvgojansajni786krishnarianorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29/4- SidMaan- Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Absolutely they both communicate so welll with each other................
Chudail should take a few tips from the HOTTIES>>>>>>>>>>>>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Okay , the scene was supposed to be serious but i was smiling and then, laughing at SidMaan's  cuteness and hero-heroine kinda interaction in the restroom. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....The way Sid entered and Armaan turned - the hesitant words  exchanged - the awkwardness - the walk , the gestures , the signals matching those of two lovers.ROFL.....volatile situation between them but they both were so beautifully calm with each-other. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......
amazing post yaar..n esp this part..Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
he he he I was waiting to read what u had to say abt. today!!!!  amazing chemistry.. dono ka ek hi fav..hiding place!!!! and dono has alter egos!!!!!  dono splashes water themselves looking at the mirror!!!  itna similarities to AR or SR main bhi nahiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  JAGO Riddhima before SIDMAAN get too close!!!! and leave u forever before u leave them!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01KhaLidaHTheBlackJaguar

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
SidMaan were rocking loved them! They are so understanding of each other it is great! I love the KSG and KW chemistry!

TheBlackJaguar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

TheBlackJaguar

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i so agree
SidMann is way better than AR or SR
i hope riddhima chooses to saty single,
n these two Karan's have the sense to understand God's signs

TheBlackJaguar

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sidmaan ke pyaar ke saamne ...

Ridhima ka sarcasm bhi ...pheka pad gaye......

Lakh koshish kar le magar Ridhima

SidMaan ka mazboot jod hai toote ga nahi.....

Poco....loved your Sidmaan takeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top