Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~* Additi Gupta Fan Club III*~.

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Additi Gupta, popularly known as 'Heer' of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. She will now be seen in the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha on Star Plus.

Nickname:
Luvy
DOB: 20th April 1988
Hometown: Bhopal
I-F Profile:
http://www.india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/ 

Additi is from Bhopal. She is doing her second year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi's mind as a career option. But things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead of Balaji's 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', after auditioning for it in Pune. Additi have taken a year's break from her studies. She would like to move further in this industry, but she will also continue with her studies as and when time permits. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi. Due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra 'D' was added to her name.

Moment of fame: Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Sex appeal: "My figure. It's good to be in shape."
Starry nakhras: "One day my shoot got unnecessarily delayed. I said, "I'm going. My head is all blocked now."
Make-up tantrums: "I don't know anything about make-up, so I have to rely on my make up artist only."
Bad hair days: "I ensure my hair stylist makes my hair look nice."
Catfight: "It happens not only between girl and girl but also with boy and girl."
Fuss factor: "I hate when I have to sit idle. I'd like to go out and flirt with boys."
I'll be a good wife because: "I'm very romantic, emotional and totally filmy by heart."
Mr Right: "Shahid Kapur."
Success mantra: "Only hard work pays in the long run."

P R O J E C T S

Daily/Weekly Shows
Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil (2008) - Main Protagonist, Heer
Zara Nachke Dikha 2 (2010) - as Additi herself

Cameo/Guest Appearance
Kasauti Zindagi Kay (2008) - Special appearance in last episode
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu This (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Kayamath (2008) - Cameo as Heer
Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo (2009) - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad

A W A R D S

Star Parivaar Awards 08: Best Yogya Jodi (Prem & Heer)
New Talent Awards 08: Best New On-screen Couple (Prem & Heer)
Star Parivaar Awards 09: Best Jodi (Prem & Heer)
SBS Jashn-e-Hafta 09: Ab Toh Milado Award (Prem & Heer)

E V E N T S  &  A P P E A R A N C E S

'Kya Aap Panchvi Paas Se Tez Hai' Exam/Party - Took exam
Jo Jeet Wohi Superstar 'Love Theme' - Celeb guest along with Harshad; Performed
Star Parivaar Awards 2009 - Red Carpet, & Main Event; Performed & Won an award
New Talent Awards 2008 - Won the New On-screen Jodi along with Harshad
Rang De India (Independence Day Special) - Performed
Superstar Concert - Special Celebrity guest along with Harshad
Promotion of Kis Desh.. in Delhi along with Harshad
Diwali Rishton Ki 2008 - Performed
Li'l Star Awards 08 - As audience along with Harshad
Love Ne Bana Di Jodi (Valentines Day Special)- Performed
Star Plus Fan no.1 - Gone to Chandigarh along with Harshad to search for SP's fan no.1
Star Parivaar Awards 2009 - Red Carpet, Main Event -- performed and won award
"Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo  - Game show; Celeb special along with Harshad
"Diwali Rishton Ki Mithaas 2009 -  performed an act along with Harshad
"Indian Television Academy Awards - Nomination; Performed
"Mere Pratigya' Campaign - Support against disrespect and mistreatment met with women
Gr8 Women Achiever Award 2010 - Performed
Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa - Performed along with Harshad

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail

Additi is back with yet another show but this time it is not a daily soap but a dance reality show, Zara Nachke Dikha Season 2 on STAR Plus. Although she has no formal training, she's a born dancer who adores Saroj Khan and is a die hard fan of the actor Shahid Kapoor. Her guru mantra is, "Only hard work pays in the long run".

Dance like never before, celebrity combinations like never before and a dancing challenge to beat all dancing challenges: the perfect elements for an incredible reality show. STAR plus with its history of successful dance based shows like Nach Baliye (4 seasons) comes back with Zara Nachke Dikha.

Zara Nachke Dikha brings together celebrities from the glamour world in an interesting challenge of dance where they dance for their team - the Mast Kalandars (boys) and the Massakalli (girls) It is about high level dancing and the fighting sprit to emerge winners. Zara Nachke Dikha after comes with some new twists and more dance to raise the bar of entertainment.

The rounds this season are:
Khallas round: The Khallas round is an attempt to outdo each other in a high energy Jugalbandi.
Vivel Deo Spirit round: Vivel Deo Spirit round is all about chemistry between the two players. Yes, in this game of competition between massakalis and mast kalanders this round will bring them together in a unique way where they would have to dance together creating some magical moments on stage.
The Group Act: The group act challenges the entire boys and girls group to put up their best to win victory as a group.

Two teams compete with each other purely on dance but there are some exciting twists which could turn the fate of the team around. A promising show sure to catch eyeballs. Himmat Hain Toh..Zara Nachke Dikha

Teams:
Massakali Girls: Additi Gupta, Hazel, Kritika Kamra, Mukti Mohan, Rakhi Sawant, Rashami Desai, Sangita Ghosh, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Sparsh Kanchandani

Mast Kalandar Boys: Aamir Ali, Abhishek Awasthi, Akkshat Seluja, Angad Hasija, Ayush, Karan Kundra, Kapil Nirmal, Siddhesh Pai, Sushant Singh Rajput

Judges: Shilpa Shetty-Kundra, Arshad Warsi, Vaibhavi Merchant

Related Links to Zara Nachke Dikha

Official Website

http://www.starplus.in/znd/index.asp

ZND Gallery
http://www.starplus.in/znd/gallery/znd_pg_aditi_gupta.asp

ZND Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/zaranachkedikha

ZND Twitter Page
http://twitter.com/znkd

ZND Orkut Page
http://www.orkut.com/Main#Community?cmm=93969880

ZND Rediff Page
http://pages.rediff.com/Zara-Nachke-Dikha/39215#allfeeds

Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZNKDstar

khushix thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

khushix thumbnail

We wish Additi all the very best. We fans are here to support you throughout the show. Here are some good luck wishes from the fans.

riyalnut

Additi u have time nd again proved how phenomenal u r as an actress nd now its again time to make ur fans proud by showing to the world how good a dancer u r. You have a very expressive face:- an asset which every one wishes to possess. You r an extremely hardworking girl always having the hunger to learn something new. You r destined to go a long way nd ZND is just the start to something big. You have never let ur fans down nd i am sure this time too u will give ur 100% nd fulfill every small expectation tht audience has frm u. All the Best nd rock it as always. Cheers!

ps:- Beware frm Rakhi Sawant. You are already famous. We do not want any negative publicity frm controversy queen. Just be ur natural self cos thts what ur fans love the most in u. ):

Riyal

anoosree

Hai Ag, this is from one of your well wisher

"When there is faith and victory in mind, success can be gained"

"If i consider all my actions are for good & God, every task becomes a pleasure to perform"

"If a task is performed in the consiousness that God is my companion, the impossible becomes possible"

so take One step with courage and God will give u a thousand - fold help.

Good Luck. God Bless U with all good things in life.๐Ÿ˜Š

praise87

we r all ready to watch ADITI GUPTA in zara nachk dikha,, Must salute u for wonderful job done as heer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... bcuz i guess doing a role i.e. opposite to once nature is a REAL ACTING ...n u have proved it in the very first show of urs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... we liked **HEER** alot. Heer will remain in our hearts forever

so thanx for being our heer....

but as u said life moves onโญ๏ธ... so v r really looking forward to c u in new avatar....
just keep working hard..........
we will appreciate n support u FORSURE...

You r keep on asking for blessings in such a sweet n pure way with a million dollar smile๐Ÿ˜Š

....so here specially for u aditi....

I SAID A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU
AND I ASKED THE LORD ABOVE
TO KEEP YOU SAFELY IN HIS CARE
AND ENFOLD YOU IN HIS LOVE
I DID NOT ASK FOR FORTUNE
FOR RICHES OR FOR FAME
I ONLY ASK FOR "BLESSINGS"
IN THE SAVIOUR'S HOLY NAME
BLESSINGS TO SURROUND YOU
IN TIMES OF "TRIAL" AND "STRESS"
AND INNER JOY TO FILL YOUR HEART
WITH PEACE AND HAPPINESS 

GoOd LUck for zara nachke dikha & in everything you do aditi.
u always leave a mark and go beyond others๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

โญ๏ธHope that you rock today, tomorrow and for a long time to comeโญ๏ธ
All the happiness in the world to you... May God bless your life today with soo many beautiful things,,,
sunshine
love๐Ÿ˜ณ
&
laughter
with happy thoughts n smiles
& nothing to bring u tears

i pray for no one to hurt you
or cause you to have any fears
Just Go ahead you will rock everything just by being the part of it
We will be there to support n adore you 

๐Ÿ˜Š   i guess its the least we can give you  ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....Thanks for giving us reasons to smile....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

cutegirl94

Dear Aditi,

i m ur big fan nd i want to wish u all the best for ZND, u r a great dancer as i hav seen many of ur performances nd they all were awesome. We all fans will always support u and u'll definitely rock the floor. Wishin u all the luck for ZND. God Bless You!

Waqas...

"Dear Additi Gupta,
                As your greatest fan i want to Wish you best of luck for Zara Nachke Dikha. I am sure you will do great and rock as usual, dieing to see you in Zara Nachke Dikha and hoping that your performance will make a huge difference in your career. Really adored your role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Also became one of your greatest fans. I am just dieing to see you in your upcoming show so badly. Hope to see you rise even higher in tellywood. Wish you all best and hope to see you rock as usual. Good Luck Additi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Love Waqas... "

xoxpunkxox

*hey soul sister oo i mean my additi *AG*๐Ÿ˜‰
well just wanna let u know dont  loose hope and dont think tht nobody is with u
we all are here praying day n night for u and above all supporting you
we know tht u will gonna rocked the ZNKD season
just be positive and be relax take a deep breathe sister cmon

we are with you really we guys are with you
we love you additi we areally meant it

take care
best of luck for your future projects
and please make a comeback with HC againnc zo u both really make a good couple

from ur dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hearrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt fannnnnnn

saba (if ur reading this message then AG plz plz plz reply of my message ur one reply will make my year soul sister please
em really ur die heart fan)*

paru1

Additi, waiting to see you in a new avtaar in Zara nachke dikha.So march forward with head held high,each step resonating with hope & vigour,to fetch what is rightfully yours,the zenith of stardom.

May God grant many years to live
For sure he must be knowing
The earth has angels too few
And heaven is overflowing.

Best of luck my Angel !!

paru

mysticgoryfilms

Hi Aditi,

Nice to have you back on screen and this time you get to try something new. I knew you are great at dancing, and also know how much you love to dance. That's why I am sure you will put forth your level best in performing well in the show. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Don't worry. All us fans are with you, and you have our blessings also. We would love to see you in your real image now. All the best! God bless!

Aditi

Jyotix

Dear Additi

MAY UR HEART BE HAPPY & UR DAYS BE BRIGHT.
MAY UR ROADS BE SMOOTH & UR BURDENS BE LIGHT...
MAY U FIND THE DREAMS & TOUCH THE STARS & NEVER FORGET HOW SPECIAL U R.
GOD BLESS U....
May your new venture bring success, good fortune, and happiness...and everything that is most meaningful to you.
Good Luck!

Jyoti

Motibah

Dear Aditi

I just want to wish you all the best for ZND and hope you have lots of fun. Just want you to know that we will be supporting you no matter what you choose to do in life and we will always be be right by your side when you need us!โค๏ธ All the best and goodluck!!! May you always be happy and keep shining forever!! Love you๐Ÿ˜Š

Love Motibah

Muskaan-91

Dear Additi

im a die heart fan of yours and i m eagerly waiting for Zara Nachkey Dikha , Because i
know that you are going to set the stage on fire no doubt ..i really Adore your Jodi with Harshad from Kis Desh Mai Hai Meraa Dil ..Cant Wait to See you in Zara Nachkey Dikha

"May the Sunshine, All the day long
Everything go right & nothing wrong
and May all the wishes u wish come true "

love
 | Muskaan |

-fsn-

Dear Aditi..

i just wanted to wish u all the very best for ZNKD.All our wishes are with you.Dont feel affraid coz we all know you 'll rock whatever you do.All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck -- who keeps right on going -- is the man who is there when the good luck comes -- and is ready to receive it.So what ever you want in life go for it. As far as we r concerned we will always there to support n adore n love u. Keep Rocking

luv
Fatima

sanujj88

hai Aditi dear, i too am a great fan of yours. you were outstanding as Heer in Kis Des. I am sooooo proud of you Aditi & cant believe how famous you have become! i have seen you grow both as an actor & a person & i must say that you always lived upto our expectations & beyond. Now watching you in Zara Nach Ke Dikha as a celebrity gives me immense happiness . its all because of your hardwork & dedication. We fans are here supporting you till the end, so just enjoy dancing & be yourself as we adore your bubbly, lively nature.  Good luck Aditi for znd & for all your future shows, my good wishes & prayers will be there with you forever. love u aditi โค๏ธ good luck

Those who wish to send in their good luck messages to AG, please PM me (khushix) so i can add them.

khushix thumbnail

Fan Club Rules

• This fanclub is solely for those who appreciate and love Additi Gupta and her works.
  • No negative comments against Additi or any members here. If seen, member will immediately be reported and removed (if a member) from this FC.
  • Lessen chatting and spamming.
  • No Bashing of members or actors.
  • No abusive language.
  • No discussing other shows or actors unless it has relation to Additi.
  • Respect other members Point of View. If you disagree with someone then agree to disagree.
  • Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated.
  • Do not get too personal over the actors personal life.
  • Lastly, Welcome, Enjoy and have fun!

A D D I T I A N S

xoxpunkxox
khushix
-Shivani-
Farikina
har_is
-Nansy-
-sky-
k-ekta fan
-Faith-
parth garewal