Dill Mill Gaye

29/4 - SidMaan: Disgusting? Undeserving? Useless?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Okay guys. I think Riddhima is the one who deserves NEITHER of these two outstandingly amazing men. Angry

Riddhima, you are the one who has given NO clear answer to SidMaan. You are the one who has been driving them in circles with your motte-motte aansoo and your endless Olympic Marathon. You are the one who has never told Sid how you feel . You are the one who has confused Armaan totally by your unreasonable behaviour. You are the one who opens her mouth only to lash out at Sid and accuse Armaan of things that he has not even done.

It is you Riddhima to has messed up everything simply by NOT speaking when it was needed. You are the one who has been playing quiz-quiz with the two men. Have you ever answered Sid's questions? No. Have you answered Armaan's questions? No.

SidMaan assumed too much - I agree but what did you do to end those assumptions? Nothing. Just more accusations and more self-sympathy.

I wanted to whack her when she once again humiliated SidMaan's feelings and their self-respect as well.She refuses to speak to the two hotties but if they are bonding , it is a problem with her. And did she even listen what they were talking about? No. Came zooming into the restroom accusing them of deciding her fate (yeah, yeah, repetition of the SRA terrace scene) ....told them that they both were disgusting and useless.

Errm.... did anyone see SidMaan deciding this chudail's fate in that scene?Ermm

Sid was told that he was a worthless husband and Armaan was told that he holds no worth in her life. And twenty more abuses hurled into their shocked innocent faces. Ouch

STUPENDOFABULOUSLYFANTASTICAL! Angry

What have SidMaan not done for her happiness and safety! But for what? To see days like these where they are called disgusting human-beings for no fault of theirs?Confused

Anything else,sweetz? Why don't you just execute these two men  for once and all? First you throw them in " assumptions -ka-samandar" and then you have the nerve to accuse them  of giving you " aansooyon - ka-petrol-pump"?Angry

It's you Riddhima who should leave both these men alone!Angry

Everytime i think , Riddhima will find her brains .....she looks at me with her badi-badi aankhein and motte-motte aansoo and says ....." Dream on, Pocahontas." Ouch

A request to creatives of DMG- Forget with whom you are going to fix Riddhima - if this is her attitude and her mental state , i suggest you find two new girls for SidMaan and get a third man for Riddhima who can match her mental and emotional cuckoo-ness....And stop insulting your lead characters at the hands of your cuckoo heroine. Angry

* Poco goes off to get icepacks to cool her head.*Cry

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 29 April 2010 at 9:31am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonbooks4everani25rosa.cricelliLRC92juisaCookies01solembaumparishimapro_bk91AnuNkheernidr_ashdeadly-kissn7geniusspring_breeze05Neetu2825MuasamSept16thSaleem.Kaksncuteluvmaggie131984nm21..deepu..Vishluvsammylilmzsunshinerapunzel84celestaeperfectdreamslighteningbuzznicky_ashoksupercool3-acacia-pinkfeatherNishitaraoMahamlovebapu18uzmakhanDhw@niNice_n_Naughty-SnehaChand_Nimoosewithgooseka7eelapavsevelineNannu-.nandini.-mysterieuxAfghanLeenabary...Noorya...AnnaNAshleyANfan1000-Doppelganger-ShiningStar18kweetrockstarAntaresKhushboo_ANnyctophiliamonarintruderfastherms_angelAmeresromiosugar1-BlahdahpatakhaguddiKai.Perfangel5655Jasmine...Leenasmgadoremevirgossdtvgojansajni786Wrackspurtprerna4rishavnorzarLennieshanti05nikita_88-Veena-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29/4 - SidMaan: Disgusting? Undeserving? Useless?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nicky_ashok

Goldie

nicky_ashok

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
totally agree !!

please riddhima leave these handsome hunks alone......

i really hope she drowns once and for all in her ocean-of-self-pity Angry Angry Angry !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
again very well written I am to sick of this mad confused woman. Bechara hottes ka jeena mushkil kar diya hai dono ka.Though I wonder y both of them love her sooo much . She surely doesnt deserve it.
I think she and JP shd make agood couple he is also an obscure  and nonsensical as her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sid and Armaan go for it HOTTIES you DESERVE MUCH BETTERSleepy

Edited by uppaas - 29 April 2010 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeTheBlackJaguar

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuNcelestae-Doppelganger-shanti05TheBlackJaguar

ShimzAR4EVER

IF-Sizzlerz

ShimzAR4EVER

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
u spoke my mind..awesome post!!!!!
they really need to end this nonsens and stop goin in circles...its not just the characters having flashbackz...the viewers also have dejavu, every freakin day..by the same comments, accusations, and assumptions.... i say they end DMG and find something new...this show is beyond sanity (well, it has been for sometime...im sayin it out loud today for myself)  pathetic pathetic pathetic!!!
AR FOREVER!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeTheBlackJaguar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sid let me down today - sorry to say Disapprove

Ridz is so fed up of Sid bringing Armaan up everytime they have a talk and today when he mentioned the 7 months thing, he made it sound like he only wants to do coz of her dad and then in 7 months she can go back to Armaan and this is what irriatates Ridz

And the fact that she has to justify to Sid so many times that their marriage isnt a lie

Edited by Lennie - 29 April 2010 at 9:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CinciGalCookies01canadiansshanti05TheBlackJaguarnadaanmasakalli

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Sid let me down today - sorry to say Disapprove

Ridz is so fed up of Sid bringing Armaan up everytime they have a talk and today when he mentioned the 7 months thing, he made it sound like he only wants to do coz of her dad and then in 7 months she can go back to Armaan and this is what irriatates Ridz

And the fact that she has to justify to Sid so many times that their marriage isnt a lie

I dont know ye kya ho raha hai !!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving me crazy I am going to quit ...................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..deepu..celestaeTheBlackJaguar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
lol...for the first time in history i think the AR fans n SR fans wud agree to one thing LOL
awesome post poco - evn i felt like whacking the shit outta her n telling her.hello...wen u point 1 finger at someone, 3 fingers are pointed at u...time for some introspection gurllll!

I love Sidmaan though..Oye Hoye Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliAnuNcelestaenyctophiliashanti05TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top