AR -||-Obsessed-||-#2 |23/8|-|Epilogue|Pg 106|- - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
I'm first yay!!!πŸ₯³   πŸ˜†
I loved the part
πŸ˜ƒ
😊
I'm sooooooooo happy Ridz is getting past glimpses even if the are bad but atleast it will help her recover soon and remember the 5 months.......
Thanks 4 da PM 😊

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
hey maha....😊

supurb part...πŸ‘
liked ur idea to get ridz memories back😊
i'll be really great to see old riddhima😳
but this one is also coolπŸ˜†
LOVED armaan in this part😳
keep continue
thanks for the PM😊

lots of love
prinz
😳
Edited by Prinnia - 13 years ago
woah Maha its really awesome one superb so touching one hawwwww u have used it that's best line in whole FF i luv u plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
amazing part maha....
armaan is a true lover yaar....
"Nahi Riddima this wrong NO – way ! Tum ase Tou na thi!" Arman spoke stopping her from going near bed ....
hehehe...love his naughtiness.....😍
d way he was telling her abt their moments together was sooo cute...hayyyeee....☺️☺️
i wish i was ridz......
u r a fab writer maha.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
m obsessed wid ur ffs.....
update superrrr soooooon....
cant wait at all......πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update Maha

Ridddhima is getting her getting back .... wow

cont soon

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
OMG maha..... the first bit was so so beautiful that i can't tell u yaar..... the moments were mindblowing so soft so pure full of love..😳 ...... just loving every bit to the core yaar.....

i m just falling fr ur Ff yaar ... i m telling u yaar u make me see the whole scene..... n i always visualize KASH.................

thanku so so so much

love ya loads

Tia Edited by Tia_0810 - 13 years ago
hey maha ye kya karditta yaar tumne haye haye haye ram ram ram πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  wowwwwwwww yaar what a mindblasting romantic passionate update yaar i was haing butterflis in my stomach while reading it hayeeeeeeeee soooooooo ormantic yaar lvd it soooooooo much πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘yeah right nd the way he was kept telling her making her remembr all those moments they spent with each other just soooooo with so much passion nd ridz wa slost in him hayeeeeeee just lv it nd ridz lvd him a lot.....nd he too nd he won't do anything wrong hmm so understanding.nd their cute scenes aftr that hehehe awwwwwww kashish said rubbish what he said nd ridz wa scared omgggggg yaar nothing like that had happnd na with her nd armaan to worried about her i hope she remember evrything sme flashes coming in her mind i hope evrythng gona be f9 cnt wait for the nxt prt
cont sooooooon
thnks for the pm
luv yachna😊
Edited by cutie_yachu - 13 years ago
Fabulous update Maha...

Loved it!

Glad Armaan is help[ing Ridz remember her past!

Continue soon!

Love

Mina
that was awesome ... really looking forward to the next update!!  πŸ‘
Haii Maha❀️lovely update jaanπŸ˜ƒLOVED ITwill be waiting for ur next updatesTakecare  love❀️