Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Daily TRP - 23.02.11 - Updated on Pg 147(TAM) (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 149

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

He doesn't look at plot issues, but he does engage in editing, dear Big smile You didn't know?

I usually don't appreciate patronising comments, yet I'll let that slide Tongue I do know they engage in editing, but not solely. You think he sits alone directing each and every technical aspect to make it perfect? A whole crew is responsible- yes faults happen, yet, in my opinion, I find nothing wrong with the camera angles, the lighting being used, etc, etc. So what if repeated shots are being utilized- is that really a justified reason for us to suddenly degrade the show, and say that it is dependant on only one person? It's that view that probably makes crew members and people like he-who-must-not-be-named (LOL) feel negative towards Mishal. Isn't it a team effort, like Mishal said? So is it really right to pay so much attention to little aspects, that have been there from day one, and decide that this show only retains magic due to one person? Confused x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 March 2011 at 7:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamLaDuSeLaFatima82Nimmi.shish15sub_rosaleft_foreverWarda.--Sia--Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDream-Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LTL Daily TRP - 23.02.11 - Updated on Pg 147(TAM) (Page 144)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

It wasn't a patronising comment, but okay. I suppose that through the Net it's hard to tell the tone behind a comment.

As far as I'm concerned, the director is present when the editing happens. I'm not interested in a longer discussion, because frankly I just said my opinion regarding the TRPs just like everyone else and that's it.

God bless.

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

It wasn't a patronising comment, but okay. I suppose that through the Net it's hard to tell the tone behind a comment.

As far as I'm concerned, the director is present when the editing happens. I'm not interested in a longer discussion, because frankly I just said my opinion regarding the TRPs just like everyone else and that's it.

God bless.

I didn't want to get into a long discussion either, because people who know me know that I'm not the kind of person who argues easily. I just wanted to stress my point that our opinions shouldn't be called fact, simple! x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82ImmaculateDream-Huma-

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Guess it's all because of Tasha, because quality-wise the show has gone downward.

Thanks for sharing.
so u think the shows quality has gone downwards..........so u mean the show was better in dat drag fest period.......huh......i had nevre evr expected that some ppl feel dat LTL was good pre january..........i think now its getting engaging..............i m sure dat u must be a Kalavati Fan........dats y u cant see her Down Fall.........isnt it??.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guess it's all because of Tasha, because quality-wise the show has gone downward.

Thanks for sharing.
so u think the shows quality has gone downwards..........so u mean the show was better in dat drag fest period.......huh......i had nevre evr expected that some ppl feel dat LTL was good pre january..........i think now its getting engaging..............i m sure dat u must be a Kalavati Fan........dats y u cant see her Down Fall.........isnt it??.....

What? Stern Smile

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Thanks for sharing.
akki i dnt think ana was hinting at kala's downfal...i feel she was trying to say tht quality wise the show has dne downwards, possibly becos of the recent poor editing and the characters portrayal, i agree the bloopers hav been der n in nearly evry show from day 1, bt dey hav been mre apparent n visible recently... there hav been editing bloopers which r way 2 obvious nw...i think thts wt she was hinting at... nt at kala's downfall...
obv theres no doubt LTL is nt hw it used 2 b, bt tht goes with evry show, it changes according to storylines n characters go thru stages of changes too...like naku earlier used 2 giv so many bashans n nw doesnt giv thm post FR... bt thts becos her character since FR has been shown 2 fighting against kala, so obv her character had 2 b developed 2 giv takkar 2 Kala... i hpe 2 c the sme comfort level tht we used 2 c between dutta-koyal naku soon after this whole kala-dutta face off is ova... it wil b gr8 2 c naku giv bashans 2 dutta...lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElysiaRockChicGirl

Fatima82

Groupbie

Fatima82

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Ltl is doing amazingly well..

I am so excited for the present track.. Magical Dutta/MR and Naku/MV are back on our screens ..

I am looking forward to more enchanting and thrilling(becuz of Kala and Suds LOL) episodes ahead ..

congrats to whole team of LTL and to ltlians..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsivirani2012

tulsivirani2012

Goldie

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top