Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Daily TRP - 23.02.11 - Updated on Pg 147(TAM) (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina_ltl

Originally posted by Elysia

Lol. That's not the magic of LTL anymore. That's the magic of Mishal Raheja Smile LTL is no longer what it was pre-January. It's a fact, whether people admit it or not. But yeah, some find the show magical even with its new style.

Wow!!! You must really love his acting a lot then. I dont think I know many people who would watch a show they didnt like just to catch a glimpse of their favorite actor. In fact, many would prefer to put up a poster of their fav. actor on their bedroom wall and stare at it instead LOL

Well, that would be a bit shallow, wouldn't it? I'm into his acting, not how he looks. So really, staring at his poster wouldn't bring me any magic or joy LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LTL Daily TRP - 23.02.11 - Updated on Pg 147(TAM) (Page 143)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Good to know it:)) 

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Niveditha!!

CONGRATS to all the LTLians!!! PartyPartyParty

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Lol. That's not the magic of LTL anymore. That's the magic of Mishal Raheja Smile LTL is no longer what it was pre-January. It's a fact, whether people admit it or not. But yeah, some find the show magical even with its new style.

@ Bold: You can't possibly call an opinion a 'fact'. Many people calls their beliefs 'facts' because they heavily believe in it, and their beliefs are unwavering- yet ultimately, if there's no hard concrete evidence, it remains an opinion. If other people have different views, then again, that so called fact, remains an opinion. You can't disguise your opinion with the word fact, since it is not a sound judgement to the majority of people.

Anyway, glad to know the show's doing well Big smile x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 March 2011 at 6:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaFatima82Nimmi.Crystal29sub_rosaleft_foreverWarda.khushixSanely_Insane-Huma-

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

@ Bold: You can't possibly call an opinion a 'fact'. Many people calls their beliefs 'facts' because they heavily believe in it, and their beliefs are unwavering- yet ultimately, if there's no hard concrete evidence, it remains an opinion. If other people have different views, then again, that so called fact, remains an opinion. You can't disguise your opinion with the word fact, since it is not a sound judgement to the majority of people.

So... technically, LTL is the same as pre-January? Even with change of directors?

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

So... technically, LTL is the same as pre-January? Even with change of directors?

In my opinion yes Smile You can't say there has been a single episode of LTL where there haven't been technical faults, name me one and I'd beg to differ. Whether they be evident or not, bloopers are bloopers. But that doesn't take away from the overall appeal of the show, which I believe is very much intact. Yet, still, I call this my opinion, not a fact Big smile And I still don't see why the director always has to get the blame Confused Does the director look at editing issues, the plot issues? x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 March 2011 at 7:01am

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

In my opinion yes Smile You can't say there has been a single episode of LTL where there haven't been technical faults, name me one and I'd beg to differ. Whether they be evident or not, bloopers are bloopers. But that doesn't take away from the overall appeal of the show, which I believe is very much intact. Yet, still, I call this my opinion, not a fact Big smile And I still don't see why the director always has to get the blame Confused Does the director look at editing issues, the plot issues? x

He doesn't look at plot issues, but he does engage in editing, dear Big smile You didn't know?

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Ana: I know for a fact that as far as Indian TV is concerned the director is simply another technician on the sets. He gets instructions from the top and executes it. Later whatever he shoots is again sent to the top guys for approval(read editing) and then its telecast. The director is not the all-powerful captain of the ship as in say Hollywood films. Many a times direction is done by complete newbies. The names that appear onscreen for direction credits may not be the actual person directing the show. And it happens for all top shows.
But yes I too feel having one director ensures there is consistency. I have seen the same in Balika Vadhu where the same two directors have directed the show from the start. From the info we have the ex-director of LTL quit as he got a chance to work in the film industry. Post his exit its I guess responsibility of the PH to ensure that his good work is continued. I am sure the PH of LTL is trying their best...as far as I know LTL is their only show and they wont slack on it.
I also feel if we nit pick on everything...we can find faults on the best of things. So my advise is just stop looking at the credits...chill out and watch the show. Take every episode as it comes...as if you are watching the show for the first time without any expectations. The show will automatically get better.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamLaDuSeLaFatima82-Roopa-sub_rosashish15Pyari_ZahraWarda.kabeeraspeakingImmaculateDream-Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top