Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrina_ltl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

Guess it's all because of Tasha, because quality-wise the show has gone downward.

Thanks for sharing.

Not necessarily honey. You think the show's quality is going down but you still watch it. Other viewers might do the same so Trps could still be rocking :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
If Tasha=TRPs I am all for it.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrina_ltl

Not necessarily honey. You think the show's quality is going down but you still watch it. Other viewers might do the same so Trps could still be rocking :)

I watch it, but I don't have the channel, so it's basically watching it on websites that upload the parts 😊 I don't know how much that does for the TRPs.
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
way to go LTL...keep rocking tashaπŸ₯³
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyyyyy thanx for sharing...............😊
LTL at no.3..πŸ₯³.......LTL rocks!!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (March 3,2011) :---------- NWE 40L+

(1)  Colors    2000-2030  Balika Vadhu
(2)  Colors    2030-2100  Laagi Tujhse LaganπŸ˜›  
(3)  Star Plus 1900-1930  Saathiya  
(4)  Colors    2200-2230  Uttaran  
(5)  Colors    1930-2000  Rishton Se Badi Pratha  
(6)  Colors    2230-2300  Na Ana Is Des Laado  
(7)  ZeeTV     2100-2130  Pavitra Rishta  
(8)  StarPlus  1930-2000  Sasural Genda Phool  
(9)  StarPlus  2100-2130  Gulaal
(10) Star Plus 2130-2200  Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
sabrina_ltl thumbnail

I watch it, but I don't have the channel, so it's basically watching it on websites that upload the parts 😊 I don't know how much that does for the TRPs.

the point is even that if you dont like it you cant stay away from it. That is the magic of LTL. πŸ˜› The show might not be perfect but it is definitely the best serial I am seeing on TV these days! I will be extremely disappointed in the audience if its TRPs fall anytime soon
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yay No. 3 Ltl rocks.....πŸ‘
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrina_ltl

the point is even that if you dont like it you cant stay away from it. That is the magic of LTL. πŸ˜› The show might not be perfect but it is definitely the best serial I am seeing on TV these days! I will be extremely disappointed in the audience if its TRPs fall anytime soon

Lol. That's not the magic of LTL anymore. That's the magic of Mishal Raheja 😊 LTL is no longer what it was pre-January. It's a fact, whether people admit it or not. But yeah, some find the show magical even with its new style.
sabrina_ltl thumbnail

Lol. That's not the magic of LTL anymore. That's the magic of Mishal Raheja 😊 LTL is no longer what it was pre-January. It's a fact, whether people admit it or not. But yeah, some find the show magical even with its new style.

Wow!!! You must really love his acting a lot then. I dont think I know many people who would watch a show they didnt like just to catch a glimpse of their favorite actor. In fact, many would prefer to put up a poster of their fav. actor on their bedroom wall and stare at it instead πŸ˜†