eyes
nose
lips/smile
jawline
hair
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay...I just got this weird thought and well here is the thought ^ πŸ˜ƒ

Although is a close competition between all the options, I personally think his smile is his best asset, followed by his nose lol... I really like his nose for some reason 😳 Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
I have voted for smile. billion wala smile πŸ˜ƒ Edited by tgodse - 13 years ago
Oh man I wish I could choose all the options. Everything about him is perfect. ❀️
perfect dark deep and thoughtful eyes, perfectly straight nose, silky dark hair, the masculine jawline and perfectly gorgeous lips and smile. 😍☺️

☺️
ya you can call me crazy obsessive and probably weird πŸ˜†
Edited by devashri - 13 years ago
very difficultπŸ˜• πŸ˜•.........poll.............πŸ˜•..............
 i wud say i like daya sir whole personality....😳 😳 😳 😳................. but still to choose i wud say his smile πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 😳 😳 😳
he looks very good when he smiles............specially that secretive smiles ............. when abhijit flirts with tarikaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰.................
Originally posted by devashri

Oh man I wish I could choose all the options. Everything about him face is perfect. ❀️
perfect dark deep and thoughtful eyes, perfectly straight nose, silky dark hair, the masculine jawline and perfectly gorgeous lips and smile. 😍☺️

☺️
ya you can call me crazy obsessive and probably weird πŸ˜†

lol He is definitely perfect, but somehow his nose and his smile strike me the most 😳
I will say what I said in the Abhijit poll: everything about him is THE best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
wel my vote goes 4 his dashin smile...gosh....!!!! 😍
Originally posted by suveenaster

wel my vote goes 4 his dashin smile...gosh....!!!! 😍

I know I could stare at his smile forever 😍
ohh God. well like zerry said
Originally posted by zerry123

his nose...I really like his nose for some reason 😳

same hereπŸ˜†. i even like his eyes n smile n hair n jawline n....oops, aint that a li'l too many choices for the poll? πŸ˜†
his jawline is sooooooo sxc!! 😳
but i m all for his nose...omg....its so tikkhi (as we say it in punjabi).....ok....its embarrasing i know....but..since i started watchin CID....i've always imagined myself standing nose-to-nose with him!!!his wife is bloody lucky!!!
also i've imagined running my hands through his lush hair!!!
and his smile.....hai rabbbaaaa!!!!!
but still i've voted for nose πŸ˜› Edited by CRICK3Tgal27 - 13 years ago