Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Maan is such an expressionless person...ever since his entry ... maan has only shown one expression ...anger... otherwise his face is stone hard... not a sign of emotion( hats off to Gurmeet). I can see his self-determination on finding our mystery person but that to in anger.
There are times when i cannot relate to maan at all... and wonder why is it that i like him  (besides him beening a total hotieeLOL) and at times wonder if i like him at all?Confused
So right now i'm conflicted if i like him or not...his like an expressionless doll... which also at the same time draws me towards him ...  (rite now m dying to see another expression besides annoyances, frustration and anger and i'll only get to see that cuz of Geet  ).

I would call him expressionless at times but not emotionless...Anger...anger is a human emotion...what is anger cause by? What are effects of anger?
Anger is mostly likey caused by hurt ... There are different types of anger...when i get angry at times i relase it by crying or screaming.

What anger is maan facing right now? why?

One type of anger is an instinctual reaction to being trapped or hurt. Another type is a reaction to the perception of being intentionally harmed or mistreated by others or towards the person you love.

well guys thats my two cents
looking forward to you're views...Embarrassed

lol... i hope i didnt bor youLOL it is a little long to read

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 29 April 2010 at 12:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.rusha4003black_hazeSofnaChandani_C.-BalleBalle-.MissArshi-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expressionless but not Emotionless - Maan-" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
hey..u confused me also now!Wink
well..i think maan is mysterious guy..whom geet with explore..n surely they fall for each other..n maybe his behaviour is 4 sum apt reason..well..v cn just w8 n watch!Smile

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiViYa

well..i think maan is mysterious guy..whom geet with explore..n surely they fall for each other..n maybe his behaviour is 4 sum apt reason..well..v cn just w8 n watch!Smile

sorry for causing confusionLOL
 yap... i'm pretty sure Geets gonna be though the glass wall...

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hey Summer that's a great post !!!

I agree Maan is expressionless ..... hides his expressions very well .

And you're right ... the anger is caused by some deep seated hurt - to himself or to someone close to him ...

That anger has made him build a stone wall around himself, he does not wish to be thwarted from his purpose. Made himself into a recluse kind of ... you know ?

But then hey !!! We know what's going to happen right ???

Geet will break that wall stone by stone and take up permanent residence in his heart !!!! And there's not much he can do about that !!!!

After all barbed wire can stop trespassers but you cant stop thoughts from passing thru !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sofna

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by LiViYa

sorry for causing confusionLOL
 yap... i'm pretty sure Geets gonna be though the glass wall...

yea..the glass wall..!
w8n 4 maneet momentsEmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yes yes ! I think Maan has gone through several hardships in his life...which has probably made him stone-hearted...and now he doesnt want to see the bright side of anything...
It's cleary visible that he's been deeply hurt by something/someone...and has buried all the pain within himself...well,someone just needs to make him release that pain i guess...and who better than Geet...Wink?..

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
maan looksl ike some one who had been cheated in name of every relation and see all evilness of world in short age (thats btw 20-30)
 and when we looose trust in something we are no more humans and we care less for anything thats wat maan is ......... and yes hatts off to gurmeet and i ma watching this show caz of him ..............

kripsy

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
coming to emotions , whom should he show emotion for ?? he is not a hppy person and not proud of something in his life , he had done with feeling sad and crying (may be ) and he had enough , so i got no prob with him being stone cold but yes if some has to change and make him a normal person she /he(friend or so ) he has to touch each and every corner of his heart and his life , geet is ok but at times she hurts him more wiht out knowing but i like to see maan change

Post Reply New Post

Go to top