Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

DMG's academy to clear Utter confusions

Okie Kidz it seems you people didn't like last session.. Confused 

Anyways okie aalsiyo *Lazies* won't ask any question and directly come to the session Ouch

Session 2 - Difference between Kuch Kuch Hota hai...

After mathematical proof of Duppata difference, we will now prove this using chemical analysis...

Needed skill -
Fundamental sense of humor, difference between acid and base

Lab Instructions:
please refrain from any sort practical at home without proper guidance  

Aim:
to get the difference between AR/SR Kuch kuch hota hai

For these chemical reactions we need catalyst, but before getting on to catalysts we first examine the characteristics of all the chemicals involved in the reactions

'R' is common chemical in both the reactions so lets analyze 'R' behavior first

'R' it's a aggressive chemical when mixed with confusion can generate acidic reaction and bad odor which sometimes can be unbearable

'A' is a very fond chemical and can be used with different chemicals to produce same lovie dovie effect, so can be widely use in all kinds of love reactions, it has intense property of make people out of logic.

'S' newly found chemical, which turned out as a great discovery, but still some scientist have doubts in its capabilities, one prominent attribute of this chemical is badtaameezism, which can make rapid reactions when come in close vicinity of chemical posses chudalism, this reaction can be real mesmerizing till you're not effected by A's intense property of making you logic-less.

Now the catalyst required for K2H2 reaction between them AR and SR

AR -
BasketBall Court, FE effects, breeze, kangan, payal, "asmani rang ho"

SR  - not so convincing hatred, Airport Trolley, cake to throw on each other, police ke dande, first Aid
PS - BasketBall was used as a catalyst for SR too but it was a failed attempt and will never tried again as they were equally reactive before and after

So the analysis shows - for AR K2H2 reaction we need a proper proportion of Breeze, FE, eyelock with full of Pyaar, a tint of asmaani rang ho'
Which create a base reaction of soothing K2H2, which further can produce, hooking up duppata everywhere, and in extreme conditions can end up
A -> R + Kangan (base) 2
or A -> R + Payal
Now after all this analysis it comes out to be cool and sweet tasting reaction'  

Now let's check SR reactions
To perform this reaction for best results we need both the chemicals in their extreme state of Chudailism and Badtameezism, once you find them in the proper state, you just need to bring them in front of each other, with their extreme acidic nature they won't take any time to create sizzling chemical.

This chemical creates different acidic reaction one very rapidly found reaction is "FATAK".. . eyelocks with full of non convincing hatred' Their K2H2 many times referred as O2H2 (oopz oopz hota hai)

So Kidz.. now  I think I am clear with the difference, rest you people need to study and come up with any new findings or questions ....

PS: me bad in chemistry no offence to any one who loves chemistry, I am more than happy to accept ma mistakes... Ouch

Edited by monar - 01 May 2010 at 12:26am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaPaingeljuisarapunzel84douknosupercool3MahamJATINTHAKKARka7eelaLOLitaPawarpavsShiningStar18aishu_25bhavi20_sNymeriashamilTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Session 2 - AR/SR Difference in Kuch Kuch Hota hai" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@monar:- You really are amazingly talented. Coming up with such a good post I simply don't have words to describe the one you wrote. My best points in the whole post

"So the analysis shows - for AR K2H2 reaction we need a proper proportion of Breeze, FE, eyelock with full of Pyaar, a tint of asmaani rang ho'
Which create a base reaction of soothing K2H2, which further can produce, hooking up duppata everywhere, and in extreme conditions can end up
A -> R + Kangan (base) 2
or A -> R + Payal
Now after all this analysis it comes out to be cool and sweet tasting reaction'  

Now let's check SR reactions
To perform this reaction for best results we need both the chemicals in their extreme state of Chudailism and Badtameezism, once you find them in the proper state, you just need to bring them in front of each other, with their extreme acidic nature they won't take any time to create sizzling chemical.

This chemical creates different acidic reaction one very rapidly found reaction is "FATAK".. . eyelocks with full of non convincing hatred' Their K2H2 many times referred as O2H2 (oopz oopz hota hai)"

Keep up the good work.

Edited by psarada - 28 April 2010 at 10:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simranlovesksgsupercool3monar

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@monar- i wanna become ur student  and u be my teacher on how to make such amazing posts Clap

rosette80

IF-Rockerz

rosette80

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
wow mona...kya baath hai....analysis ho tho aise!!!Clap

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
@psarada - Hey thnx dear... hope you enjoyed Wink

@Bhavi - I thought you're among ma IshtuDents Confused.. you back to class

@Anjie.. where were you kid Tongue

Edited by monar - 29 April 2010 at 5:07am

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I don' like chemistry!!Cry

Sab kuch Dimaag ke upar se chala gayaROFL

Teacherji,I need remedial  classes!!

BTW,a good post!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I don' like chemistry!!Cry

Sab kuch Dimaag ke upar se chala gayaROFL

Teacherji,I need remedial  classes!!

BTW,a good post!Clap

Even I never liked chemistry till I have watched SR Chemical reaction Wink.. by the way apart from basic knowledge of chemistry you need lil' sense of humor .. so you're in kid.. you will understand everything pakka

Edited by monar - 29 April 2010 at 5:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3MagicalKash

ZayaHarshika

IF-Rockerz

ZayaHarshika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
wow..yaar luved sids part..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top