CID

STORY CONTEST - Contest I [Closed] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Come on people, this is not an exam. Give it a shot. No one is going to hang you if your story does not turn out to be as good as the others. And why do you want to decide that on your own, let the readers decide that. This the only way you will learn. And why start with a negative thought.

I just have 4 names till now. Members who have already written great stories HAVE to participate. I want to hear from vs-kmh, vibgyor123, somu_05, sagnikasenapati and drilabh

Edited by prabha. - 29 April 2010 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STORY CONTEST - Contest I [Closed] (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Come on people, this is not an exam. Give it a shot. No one is going to hang you if your story does not turn out to be as good as the others. And why do you want to decide that on your own, let the readers decide that. This the only way you will learn. And why start with a negative thought.

I just have 4 names till now. Members who have already written great stories HAVE to participate. I want to hear from vs-kmh, vibgyor123, somu_05, sagnikasenapati and drilabh
SmileSmileThanx for the encouragement prabha di!!!

OKKAY THEN, I AM IN!!!Wink

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

The name of the writer of each story won't be published, right?

Coz, if that is published, I think I'll surely hang myself--actually though I have zero imagination, I decided to give a go to the competition anyways

Edited by dayabi - 29 April 2010 at 1:43am

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
wel i wish to write one bt i wnt b able to bcoz aftr 2 mre dayz ma class gonna strt Cry....n due 2 bsy class hrz even i think i wnt b able 2 acess 2 net also...so ALL THE VERY BEST 2 dos who r participating...
n PRABHA y r u nt participating...?Unhappy

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=
n PRABHA y r u nt participating...?Unhappy
[/QUOTE]
SAME QUESTION HERE....Y R U NOT PARTICIPATING?? someone who is not participating can do the posting and everything!!! please join in!!

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Excatly Prabha di, you should join
Your story "The Maze" was too good- you have a creative mind,di, please do participate

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

No, the name of the writer will NOT be revealed, I will keep it anonymous. Poll and Rating will be strictly based on the story unless writers themselves inform their friends. Only I and the Writer himself will know which story he / she has written.

@sagnikasenapati Great, I am glad you are in.

I can't participate as I will be co-ordinating and managing this contest, the plot will be given by me. Only I will know who wrote what. Plus, more than participating I want to see if I can conduct this contest well.

Edited by prabha. - 29 April 2010 at 1:57am

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I actually thought of it.
Can we hold the contest with existing stories? Difficult to write another one for a contest.
Lets do it this way....
We can take each story and assign points out of  10 for each story. We must find 2-3 good judges...and obviously they cannot be one of the story writers.

That excludes vm-kmh, Prabha, sunny, drilabh, myself, CUTE-SRI...sorry if I have left anyone out.

And the contest has to be the 'best story', not the 'best writer'. That would be unfair, won't it?
R u actually starting with this contest as well in another thread?nice idea... u can go ahead with this too in my opinion!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top