STORY CONTEST - Contest I [Closed] - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
ohhh m feeling bad yaar u cant participate πŸ˜’
Hey Prabha by what time r the stories going live?
I know time is over but you can just write plot than full story by dialogues. Your plot may be fantastic. 
Originally posted by didobhav

Sorry friends i won't be able to finish the story on time so can't submit it
Feeling bad
Anyways my fault as said by sunny i should have made two copies.no problem will try next time for sure
😭😭...ohh!!! Anyways, cheer up buddy...u can post ur story whenever u want....may be seperately, not as a part of the contest, but in a different thread...so that we all can read ur storyπŸ˜ƒ okkay? I guess that wont be a problem..isnt it?
great point of view Shagnika
I know the time is up but I also know that we suddenly changed the date of submission. Which participants can finish their stories if I extend the time by 24 hours?
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
@didobhav you have my email address, send me you word doc, maybe its not opening for you, it may open for me.
Originally posted by prabha.

I know the time is up but I also know that we suddenly changed the date of submission. Which participants can finish their stories if I extend the time by 24 hours?
Good idea...
I want inputs from participants who have already submitted their entries, are you ok if we extend the time by 24 hours?

Originally posted by prabha.

@didobhav just send that MS WORD document to me in email. Don't try to open it just attach and send.

no yaar i've tried that but woh bhi nahi ho raha.

Edited by didobhav - 13 years ago